10 best laptops to buy online this Diwali on no-cost EMIs
The festive season is just around the corner. What better way to celebrate than to deck your workspace with a brand new laptop. It is always a challenge to buy a new laptop because there are so many choices. That is why we have compiled a list of the 10 best laptops on sale this season. Happy shopping!
1. Lenovo G50-80 (80E502UQIN): This is the best laptop for everyday use. The 15.6-inch device performs without hitch and has lovely contours.
2. HP Pavilion 15 (AB029TX): This laptop features an Intel Core i5-5200U. It has amazing graphics and is simply the best for gaming.
3. HP Spectre x360: Do you want a back-flipping laptop that is all the rage right now? Go for this silver aluminium beauty. It has awesome speed and a very long battery life.
4. Asus Zenbook UX305F: This is one of the most affordable ultrabooks. It also has a feature that prevents it from heating without using a noisy fan. Perfect for working on the move!
5. Lenovo Yoga 500: Yet another back-flipper, this one is cheaper than the Spectre. It also works better in tablet mode because of its screen bezels.
6. Apple MacBook Air 13: The Macbook Air, with its slender design and 13-inch screen, needs no introduction. It continues to be the best alternative in terms of performance speed and battery duration.
7. HP Envy 14-joo8tx: The Envy 14 is a business laptop with a basic design. But its mind-blowing display makes it an excellent option for casual gamers as well.
8. Asus ROG GL552JX: Hardcore gamers will love this offering from Asus’s Republic of Gamers collection. It has a gaming-friendly keyboard and a terrific display.
9. Asus ZenBook UX305LA-FB055T: This might be a tad chunkier than the UX305F, but it is also a whole lot faster. So, this is a better choice for those who want to multitask.
10. Acer Aspire E15 E5 574G): Are you looking for sturdiness and value for money? The E15 is one of the best laptops in its price range.
That Diwali bonus might not cover all the festival gifts you wish to buy as well as this zany new toy for yourself. You probably plan to use your credit card to pick up the laptop. But here is a more convenient finance scheme. Test out the no-interest EMI cards offered by Bajaj Finserv.
The EMI Card gives you a pre-approved loan. You can use it to buy products on EMI without any extra costs. Choose the tenure as per your convenience. You can even foreclose your loan anytime at no extra charge. The best thing is, you can use your EMI Card to shop online in a secure and hassle-free manner.
Bajaj Finserv’s EMI card is easy to apply for. Besides, you can use it on online in this season of sales, including on Flipkart’s Big Billion Days sale, Amazon’s Great Indian Festive Sale, and Snapdeal’s Unbox Diwali Sale and get amazing offers.
So, start shopping and bring in the maximum happiness for your family this Diwali!