10 best smartphones to buy online this Diwali on no-cost EMIs
This Diwali, be ready to replace your old smartphone or get an upgrade. With the festive sale season approaching, you could find a slew of great deals. And online retailers are providing innovative financing options, like the no-cost EMI. So, there is no need to worry about cost.
10 smartphones on no-cost EMIs
1. Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge: This high-end smartphone has great design and packs 32GB of internal storage. You can expand it to 200GB with a micro-SD card.
2. Apple iPhone 6s: The 6s is a finely balanced smartphone with 3D touch. Its high performance and battery life come in handy when watching movies online or surfing the net.
3. LG G5: Here is the first modular smartphone from LG. Users can swap modules to get a better camera, sound, or battery performance. It also comes with a unique dual camera on the rear.
4. Xiaomi Mi 5: This Xiaomi smartphone is fast and packed with great performance. It also has two cameras: a 16-megapixel primary camera and a four-megapixel front-shooter for selfies.
5. HTC 10: If you want consistent overall performance, this one is the worker bee. Among other things, it has the world’s first dual-OIS for pro-level photos.
6. Nexus 6P: This all-metal powerhouse is more secure with a fingerprint sensor. It has Google’s new Ambient Display feature. So, the clock and notifications appear in a monochrome low-power mode on lifting the phone.
7. Samsung Galaxy Note 5: The Galaxy Note 5 has a super-fast processor that ensures there are no lags. It comes with an S pen stylus. So, dress up your social networking posts with calligraphy and fountain pen effects.
8. Sony Xperia Z5: The screen on this one lets you view colour textures in detail. Glare is not an issue even in bright light. The phone also has a great fingerprint sensor and good battery life.
9. Samsung Galaxy S6: This attractive device is lightweight and slim. It sports an HD display with an improved ultra-responsive camera. Its processor helps you stay powered for longer.
10. Moto X Force: A shatterproof screen and superb software set the Moto X Force apart. The device is intuitive and easy to use for even those unacquainted with smartphones.
Buying smartphones on no-cost EMIs
Now, each of the smartphones listed above could be great buys this Diwali. But good smartphones do not come cheap. Do you know what could be a smart solution? Buying a smartphone on no-cost EMIs.
The Bajaj Finserv EMI card brings you no-cost EMI offers on smartphones this Diwali. With the EMI card, you get a short-term interest-free loan to cover the cost of your smartphone. There is no processing fee or interest to pay. That is why the name ‘no-cost EMI’.
Say you buy the LG G5 for Rs 48,000 on no-cost EMI. You choose a repayment tenure of 12 months. Over these 12 months, you pay instalments of Rs 4,000. Nothing more.
So, gear up for the big sales next month. Amazon’s Great Indian Festive Sale, Flipkart’s Big Billion Days, and Snapdeal’s Unbox Diwali Sale are all offering no-cost EMI deals. Shop for smartphones using your Bajaj Finserv EMI card and split all you shop into no-cost EMIs. You also have a good chance of finding the best smartphone deal of the season!