10 Gadgets to Make Housework Easier on Easy EMIs
Daily chores can suck the fun right out of your daily routine. No one enjoys doing chores after a tiring day. As a result, people are now turning to technology for assistance. Who wants a fussy maid when you can get an automated machine to do the housework? Take a look at the list mentioned below and find out how to manage household chores effectively.
Gadgets that Make Life Easier
- Coffee Maker: This may seem like a simple device, but making cups and cups of coffee on the gas stove can be annoying. A coffee maker is a wonderful addition when you try to automate chores.
- Microwave Oven: Lots of dishes can be cooked with ease in a microwave. So, get a microwave oven right away. Watch as a large chunk of your daily cooking becomes a cakewalk.
- Food Processor: At times, a simple chore like slicing onions seems tiresome. But worry not! A good food processor will slice, grate, chop, blend, and puree all the ingredients you need in no time at all.
- Dishwasher: Microwave ovens specialise in making one-pot meals. Even then, nobody likes to clean up a pile of dirty utensils after dinner. The solution? Get a dishwasher and plonk yourself in front of the TV while your dishes get a thorough cleaning.
- Vacuum Cleaner: Is your maid inefficient? Are you fed up of having to mop behind the table every day? Get yourself a vacuum cleaner. The house will become spotless with very little effort from your side.
- Water Purifier: Modern water purifiers just need to be fitted on the tap water source. Set them up and drinking water is available instantly. Say goodbye to time-consuming drinking water collection methods.
- Washing Machine: This is among the top gadgets to make housework easier. A washing machine saves you a lot of time and effort. It also does a great job of cleaning your clothes.
- Dryer: Drying your clothes after washing can be a tedious chore, especially during the monsoons. So, get a dryer and your job will become much simpler.
- Water Heater: Gone are the days when mothers warmed water on the gas stove. In today’s fast-paced world, hot water needs to be available at the press of a button. Water heaters ensure just that.
- Chimneys: Time is a luxury these days. Devoting a whole day to clean the kitchen is just not possible. Getting a chimney is a smart move as chimneys keep the kitchen clean at all times.
Buying Devices on Easy EMIs
Perhaps you want to buy all or many of these devices right away. But how do you handle the expenses? There is one excellent way to get all these devices without straining your finances. Apply for the Bajaj Finserv EMI card.
This EMI card allows you to make purchases at a single swipe. It provides you with a pre-approved loan. Like in a regular loan, you pay the dues in easy EMIs. The loans are cheap and interest-free, and loan sanction happens in minutes.
You could also wait a few days and shop on Flipkart on their ‘No Cost EMI Day’ with your EMI card. All products above Rs 10,000 are eligible for no-cost EMIs.
If you are eager to ease up you chores, this is a great time to start shopping on no-cost EMIs. Bring home these time-saving devices and amp up the fun in your life.