10 Reasons Online Shopping Just Got Easier With the EMI Card
Online shopping has made shoppers of us all. There is so much to browse and buy without moving even an inch from the comfort of your home. But before you know it, you may have splurged a little too much. Credit cards encourage you to buy more and more, while your debt burden continues to increase. Meanwhile, the debit card and cash on delivery options eat into your bank balance. Is there an easier way to shop and manage your finances?
Indeed, there is! The Bajaj Finserv EMI card provides a smart way to shop without breaking the bank. The card gives you access to a pre-approved loan. You may even find no-cost EMI deals from time to time. Here is a closer look at its benefits.
- An Affordable Way to Shop: The EMI card entails a joining fee of Rs 399 and a renewal fee of Rs 99. However, the renewal fee applies only if the cardholder does not use the card in the past 12 months. If you do avail a loan during the period, no renewal fee becomes due. Unlike other loans, EMI card transactions are free of interest.
- Easy Application Process: Interested customers may apply for the card in three ways:
(a) through the Bajaj Finserve website
(b) through the customer portal (only for existing customers)
(c) at Bajaj Finserv’s partner stores
- Minimal Documents Required: The documentation required is minimal. It includes an address proof, a photo ID, a photo, and a cancelled cheque. Some credit related documents like a salary slip may also be needed.
- Super-Quick Loan Approvals: Cardholders get instant approval for loans as soon as they swipe. When shopping online, approval happens after submission of the card details.
- EMI Payments are Cheaper and Easier: As mentioned, each transaction functions like an interest-free loan. This helps you save on EMI payments, especially compared to paying big credit card debts. You can even make prepayments when you have money to spare.
- Shopping Becomes More Convenient: When you use the EMI card, online shopping is as easy as A, B, C. Although it is not a credit card, it offers the same convenience. You simply enter the card details and submit the one-time password for verification.
- Zero foreclosure charges: Most loans have penalties on early payment. But that is not the case for the EMI card. The card encourages prepayments. There is no limit on the prepayment amount and customers can make up to six prepayments free of charge in a year.
- Flexible Tenure Options: Any transaction with the Bajaj Finserv EMI card gives you options for the tenure. Common tenures are three, six, nine, and 12 months. You are free to choose whichever works for you.
- Preapproved Offers from Partners: The EMI card has a number of partners, among them Flipkart, Amazon, and Snapdeal, where you get exciting offers when you use the card. If you need to buy electronics, smartphones, laptops, furniture, gadgets soon, Flipkart’s ‘The Big Billion Days’, Snapdeal’s ‘Unbox Diwali Sale’, Amazon’s ‘Great Indian Festival’ could bring you some great deals, all on no-cost EMIs.
- Access to an Online Account for Customers: Everything from the amount due and the payment schedule to interest certificates are easily available on the cardholder’s online account.
Thus, Bajaj Finserv’s EMI is a smart way to shop both online and offline. You can buy the things you need when you need them. Easy EMI payments ensure that you enjoy your shopping completely stress-free!