5 smartphones you can buy for less than Rs.20,000
Over the last few years, the mobile phone has transformed itself from a luxury device to a necessity. With the ability to connect people, engage, and entertain, the best smartphones can pack a punch without being too heavy on the pocket!
Take a look at the best budget smartphones priced Rs.20,000 and below, and see how you can buy them on No Cost EMI this festive season. Shop before 20th October 2017, and stand the chance to win fabulous prizes including 12 cars, 68 bikes, 615 gold vouchers, and more!
Here are five great budget smartphones for you to consider:
- Vivo V5s: The 20-megapixel front moonlight camera makes for crystal-clear selfies, while the Bokeh Mode takes inspiration from DSLR cameras for stunning images. The phone comes with 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM and an elegant unibody design. The Smart Split 2.0 makes for a unique multi-tasking experience as well!
- Oppo F3: A great upgrade on the Oppo F1S, the Oppo F3 boasts of a 16-megapixel dual selfie camera as well as a 13-megapixel rear camera, a fingerprint reader as well as 4GB RAM and octa-core 64-bit processor.It’s 3200 mAh long lasting battery ensures you don’t run out of juice while you multi-task.
- Gionee A1: Another super battery selfie-sensation, the Gionee A1 comes with a 16MP front camera and a 4010 mAh battery. While the LED selfie flash makes for great photos even in poor lighting, the 4GB RAM is more than enough to keep your apps running tirelessly.
- Huawei Honor 8: The Huawei Honor 8 is equipped with the HiSilicon Kirin 950 processor as well as 4GB RAM. The phone packs in 32GB of internal memory (expandable to 128GB), as well as a 12-megapixel primary camera, to give you a phenomenal smartphone experience at a great price.
- Samsung J7 Max: While the Samsung J7 Max offers great 13-megapixel rear and front cameras, the device offers great add-ons by means of Social Camera, instant payments with Samsung pay mini, and secure your device with a limited period one-time screen replacement guarantee.
Smartphones with the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network
While these great mobiles are priced below Rs.20,000, you don’t have to worry about making an upfront cash payment or swiping your credit card. Finance your smartphone purchase with the EMI Network before 20th October to get the best deals on smartphones.
Apart from great discounts and amazing deals from brands including Samsung, LG, Oppo, Vivo, Sony, and more you also stand to win great prizes such as:
- 12 cars
- 68 bikes
- 615 gold vouchers.
And here’s the best part: You don’t have to be a Bajaj Finserv EMI Card holder to access to these fabulous deals and prizes! Simply unlock your pre-approved EMI limit and start saving while you shop. Check out the latest offers on smartphones as well as other products to start your festive shopping!