10 top load washing machines you can buy under Rs 10,000
Of all the chores around the house, doing the laundry perhaps ranks highest in tediousness and hassle. Which is why, a dependable washing machine is an essential part of any household today.
In fact, the market today is flooded with dozens of models categorized according to load capacity, size, and automation, and with a number of easy EMI options available from a finance companies such as Bajaj Finserv, you are usually just a few simple steps away from owning a machine that can make your life way easier.
Take a look at our list of the 10 most popular models and choose the model that suits you best.
- Haier HWM 58-020 (5.8 kg, fully automatic): It has a sleek look, a sturdy body, and memory functions. This Haier model is easily the best washing machine on the market for under Rs 10,000.
- Videocon VS60A12 (6 kg, semi-automatic): This durable machine has three wash modes: normal, heavy, and prewash. The prewash mode allows you to soak your clothes before washing.
- Onida WO60TSPLN1 (5.8 kg, fully automatic): It comes with eight different wash programs and is ideal for washing all types of fabrics without any damage.
- LG P7556R3FA (6.5 kg, semi-automatic): This machine from LG is efficient, easy to use, and its pest-repellent chemicals make the wiring safe from rodents too.
- Panasonic NA W65B2RRB (6.5 kg, semi-automatic): The bright red design, translucent lid, and rounded edges make this model a pleasurable addition to a modern home. Meanwhile, the lint filter keeps your garments free of unsightly lint.
- Videocon VS75Z11 Zaara Royale (7.5 kg, semi-automatic): Do not let the retro look fool you. The Zaara Royale packs a punch in terms of performance and is a reliable household aid.
- Whirlpool ACE 6.5 Supreme Plus (6.5 kg, semi-automatic): This Whirlpool model has attractive coral highlights. More importantly, it provides a washing experience that is very economical in terms of power, water, and detergent.
- Kelvinator KT6012TR-FAU (6 kg, fully automatic): This slender model is tall enough for you to load and unload without having to bend. Its high spinner speed gives you clean and well-rinsed clothes with almost no hassle.
- Onida WO75SBX1 (7.5 kg, semi-automatic): This model has a load size at par with the Zaara Royale. But it comes with a more modern design. The spin-shower feature ensures that no soap remains in the washed clothes.
- Hyundai HYS72F (7.2 kg, semi-automatic): This is an adorable luminous blue model with a floral design. It comes with a handy collar scrubber feature that cleans even the toughest smudges from your shirts.
While these models are priced around Rs. 10,000, you don’t have to worry about paying cash or swiping your credit card. Consider EMI schemes like Bajaj Finserv’s EMI card.
EMI card transactions involve no processing fee or interest costs. You also get to choose your payment amount and tenure. The card can be used on most ecommerce sites as well as at the company’s retail partner outlets. So bring your washing machine home today and bid adieu to laundry woes forever.