10 trousers every woman must have
You can wear whatever top you want. But, your style quotient is incomplete without a pair of fashionable trousers. Every woman’s body is unique and it is important to pick trousers that are most flattering to your shape. Here is a list of 10 types of trousers every woman must have. Trousers from good brands are expensive. But let that not worry you. You can now buy ladies’ trousers on no-cost EMIs.
That’s right! You can now buy branded trousers with an EMI card from Bajaj Finserv! It is now easy to buy girls’ denim trousers on no-cost EMIs. Jabong, among many other online retail stores, offers excellent deals on skinny jeans. Check it out if you want to shop for skinny trousers for women on EMI. For other styles, try the brands mentioned below.
- Fitted trousers from Levi’s: These trousers can give you the ultimate professional no-nonsense look. Pants in this style cling to your body. To achieve a corporate air, buy women’s Levi’s trousers with no-cost EMI card.
- Chinos from UCB: Your wardrobe is incomplete without a selection of chinos. These come in different colours and prints. Chinos are all-purpose trousers that you can wear for both formal and informal occasions. UCB has a brilliant collection of chinos. So, pick out your favourite chinos and buy UCB ladies’ trousers on EMI.
- Cropped trousers from Wrangler: These grip the ankle just above the shin. You can wear them fitted or loose. They are perfect for showing off shapely feet in stilettos. Want a stylish professional look? Buy ladies’ Wrangler trousers with no-cost EMI card.
- No-gap trousers from Lee: These trousers sit low on your waist. They allow you to bend and move with flexibility and go well with low heels. You can buy no-gap trousers for ladies from Lee on no-cost EMIs.
- Capri pants from People: Calf-length trousers look best with frilly blouses and wedge heels. They let you flaunt your toned lower legs and work as informal or semi-formal wear. Look for brands like People on EMI.
- Printed trousers from Dorothy Perkins: Pants do not have to be in boring solids. Dorothy Perkins has a lovely collection of trousers. They come in unique prints and patterns. Buy yourself a fun pair of printed trousers from Dorothy Perkins with the EMI Card today!
- Palazzos from Fabindia: Palazzos are the flavour of the season! With their loose fit and flowing texture, they suit all body types. They are also comfortable in tropical climates. Buy a funky pair of palazzo pants from Fabindia on no-cost EMIs.
- Leather trousers from Mango: Want to add a retro touch to your garb? Pair some sleek leather trousers with a blazer and ugg boots. You can get leather trousers from Mango on no-cost EMIs now.
- Baggy pants from Zara: Your trousers do not have to be skinny to be stylish. You can also choose a baggy style for more comfort and flexibility. Choose a cool pair of baggy pants from Zara and team them with a fitted off-shoulder top for contrast. You can get baggy trousers from Zara with EMI card.
- Cargo pants from Only: It is not enough for women’ trousers to be cute. They have to be utilitarian too. Their large pockets, loose fit, and rugged quality make them ideal for adventurous ladies. Buy cargo trousers from Only on no-cost EMIs.
Building a collection of quality trousers might be tough on your budget. So, take advantage of the variety of EMI options on offer, such Bajaj Finserv’s EMI Card. This card is awesome. It lets you decide for yourself how much you want to pay every month. The EMI has no added costs. So, shop for as many trousers as you like without worrying about the price.