Buying a television on EMI is the easiest way to get quality entertainment without compromising on affordability. Whether it is an LG Smart TV or a Haier LED TV, shop during The Big Republic Sale at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store and pay EMIs starting from as low as Rs.1,740.
If a new TV seems like an expensive purchase, consider buying a new television on EMI. This way you don’t have to save for months before you can upgrade to a sleek, top of the line television. When you shop from the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store, you don’t have to worry about breaking the bank either. Shop during the upcoming The Big Republic Sale and you can make use of discounted prices and other offers to increase your savings. Besides, you can make use of the No Cost EMI option to make the payment. Unlike other EMI schemes, you only have to repay the cost of the television and you are free from making any interest payments.
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Store also has a hyperlocal network of over 43,000 sellers, so you can shop and have the product at your doorstep within 24 hours. To make things simpler, you don’t have to worry about submitting any documents, making a down payment, or waiting for approval. It all happens instantly.
Now that you know how to make your purchase more affordable, here’s a look at the TV models that you can pick from.
Sony LED TV with EMI starting from Rs.2,523
Take a look at the features that you can enjoy when you buy a Sony LED TV on EMI.
- Enjoy Full HD superior picture quality that is boosted by X-Reality PRO, a processing engine that enhances visuals to improve their quality.
- ClearPhase technology gives you richer sound, along with the in-built woofer that adds depth.
- These TVs also come with in-built dust, surge, humidity, and lightening damage protection.
- If you have an Android phone, you can connect it to the TV and view videos and photographs with better picture quality and enhanced sound.
LG LED TVs with EMI starting from Rs.2,390
Take a look at the features that you can enjoy when you buy an LG LED TV on EMI.
- Experience true-to-life colours, clarity, and a wide viewing angle with these TVs.
- They work without a stabiliser and offer heat, lightening, humidity, and dust protection.
- These LG TVs also come with built-in games and have regional language options.
- Certain LG TVs also come with a Smart Energy Saving feature. This allows the TV to lower its power consumption by allowing it to hibernate.
Haier LED TV with EMI starting from Rs.1,740
Take a look at the features that you can enjoy when you buy a Haier LED TV on EMI.
- Smart LED TVs from Haier are powered by an Android operating system that allows you to browse through multiple applications.
- The Auto Volume Leveler evens out sound and prevents fluctuations in volume when you switch from one channel to another.
- 3D Comb Filter corrects colour and brightens the image to remedy colour loss.
- With the PC Input feature, you can transform your Haier LED TV into a computer monitor.
Samsung LED TV with EMI starting at Rs.2,789
Take a look at the features that you can enjoy when you buy a Samsung LED TV on EMI.
- Using ConnectShare Movie, you can stream videos, movies, and music from an HDD drive or a USB drive on to your TV.
- With Screen Capture, you can take screenshots from a video and save them on to an external drive. Sound Capture allows you to record pieces of audio in a similar manner.
- Indian Cinema Mode replicates sound and picture quality that matches that of a theatre experience.
- Cricket Mode gives you a feeling of being right in the middle of all the action. You can also pause a live cricket match. Then, divide the screen into 9 parts and zoom in to view the details up close.
Weigh your options and pick a television that offers you all the features that you’re looking for. Shop from the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store during The Big Republic Sale to enjoy exciting EMI offers.
Shop for LED TVs on the EMI Store