5 reasons to shop till you drop during the Super EMI Festival
Everybody loves to shop. But nobody enjoys the damage a shopping spree does to their bank balance. Why is there no way to shop without feeling the pinch? Actually, there is a way. From 9th –19th December 2016, brace yourselves for a shopping extravaganza with the Super EMI Festival.
Shop to your heart’s content and get the best products on the lowest EMIS with your Bajaj Finserv EMI card. Get ready for big bargains on electronics—from smartphones and LED TVs to microwaves OTGs. Pay for your shopping later, on easy equated monthly instalments.
With the EMI card in hand, you can take advantage of the lowest EMIs. In fact, the Bajaj Finserv EMI card ensures a smooth and convenient shopping experience. How does it do this? Time to count the ways.
Reasons to shop on no-cost EMIs
- Protect your finances: What is the biggest downside of shopping? It has to be the depleted bank balance. But shopping on EMIs eases the pocket pinch. There is no need to drain all your money while making the payment. All you have to do is opt for the no-cost EMI option. As in regular EMIs, you make the payments in small amounts over a period of time. No-cost EMIs have an added advantage: You need not pay any additional interest.
- Savings: As mentioned above, you pay no interest on shopping done using the Bajaj Finserv EMI card. Say you buy a mobile phone for Rs 16,000. You can pay for it in four instalments of Rs 4,000 to clear up your dues. Regular EMIs would charge an additional interest over and above this amount. Moreover, there may be some processing fees or down payments to pay. By going for no-cost EMIs, you can save a lot on interest and other costs.
- Quick processing: The EMI card from Bajaj Finserv gives you a pre-approved loan. That means you do not have to meet the company’s representatives several times. There is also no need to submit loads of documents or run around for references. All you need to do is submit an identification proof, an address proof, a photograph, and a cancelled cheque. You might also have to submit a credit-related document (like a salary slip). The card is issued instantly. As for the loans, all it takes is a swipe of the EMI card. Approval happens in minutes.
- Large number of partner outlets: Need a new smartphone? Splurge on the iPhone 7 at the nearest Apple outlet. Looking for a new TV? You can get one from Sony, Onida, or LG, among other brands. Bajaj Finserv has retail partners across more than 100 cities in India. Just walk into any of Bajaj Finserv’s partner stores. Tick off the things on your shopping list and swipe your EMI card.
- Attractive offers: During the Super EMI Festival, you can buy the best products on the lowest EMIs. Swipe your card at the cash counter at the time of purchase. Get an instant loan to cover your bill amount. If you do not have an EMI card, just apply for EMI finance at the store. Get instant approval for the loan and repay it in convenient EMIs.
Yes, there are many reasons to use the EMI card. And the Super EMI Festival gives you more reason to let loose. So, shop till you drop. But do it on your own terms and without overshooting your budget.