5 Smart TVs that promise blockbuster sound
With time, the ‘Idiot Box’ has become smart. In its new avatar as a Smart TV connected to the internet and offering all the apps you can dream of, your TV now brings you the favourite TV shows, movies and videos when you want them. Smart TVs come with a range of options and simultaneously let you surf the web, even if you’re away from your computer. With so many options however, choosing the right Smart LED TV is no easy task. For a veritable television experience, pay special attention to the tone and check for high frequency detail and good dynamics. A television has to sound natural and have no distortion or rattle even when loud. Open, rich and clear vocals with a rounded and smooth treble are essential. A wider sound stage gives an extra dimension to the picture letting you enjoy your choice of shows, movies and adventures more completely.
And if you’re worried about how a Smart TV will affect your monthly budget, don’t worry. Buy the best LED on no cost EMI during our Super EMI Festival and we’ll ensure that there will be no strain on your wallet. You’ll get the lowest monthly EMIs just during this Festival from 9th December to 19th December!
If you have the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card, simply swipe it online or any of our partner retail stores and get your TV on no cost EMIs. If you don’t an EMI card, just walk into our partner stores and get instant approval on your EMIs.
We hope you’re excited to bring home your Smart LED on no cost EMI, and here’s our list of the top 5 with amazing sound quality to improve your experience:
- VIDEOCON – VMF65QXOzSAH Ultra HD LED TV: With an audio output of a stunning 16 W and a resolution of 3840X2160 pixels, enjoy online gaming and watching sitcoms or the latest blockbusters with clear sound and a striking image quality. Its 65” screen size coupled with surreal sound and 3D noise reduction gives you an unmatched viewing experience. This top of the heap Smart TV is available for Rs 2,00,000 (approximately) and can easily be financed by Bajaj Finserv’s no cost EMI.
- SAMSUNG – Full HD LED TV ES8000: This smart television is a masterpiece when it comes to audio quality and its 30 W output delivers sound that will astonish you. Equipped with DNSe sound enhancement system, it delivers the ultimate sound quality. With a resolution of 1920X1080 pixels, this attractive TV has features like voice control, motion control and facial recognition. With features like 55” screen size and Smart Touch Control and Wide Colour Enhancer Plus, it is a steal at Rs 2,68,000 (approximately) and is one of the top LEDs on no cost EMI.
- SONY – BRAVIA KDL 46HX850 TV: This television with monolithic design comes equipped with an audio output of 30 W (10Wx3), giving you a clear voice quality. Its Surround Mode feature also produces dynamic sound. The display resolution of 1920X1080 pixels coupled with X Reality PRO Picture Engine, Opti contrast and Corning’s Gorilla glass panel gives you fantastic picture quality. The 46” screen size comes at a price of Rs 1,20,000 (approximately) and is one of the best LED on no cost EMI.
- LG – 49UH770T: This LG 4K Ultra HD TV comes with an audio output of 20 W and has Ultra Surround sound. With 6 sound modes and sound designed by Harmon Kardon, superlative audio is guaranteed by optical and wireless sound sync technologies. It also features a Smart Sound mode and Bollywood sound mode along with a sound optimiser to better your experience. Its 49” screen also ensures beautiful display and the TV is priced at Rs 1,19,900 (approximately), also making it one of the top LEDs on no cost EMI.
- PANASONIC – THL47ET50D: This Smart Viera 3D Full HD, LED television comes with an audio output of 18 W (4+4+10) and has 5 sound modes to give you superior sound. It also features an IPSLED LCD Panel and Active Shutter Progressive 3D and comes with Viera Connect, making it easy for you to access all popular apps. Armed with Magic Motion Remote Control, it gives you easy control over your TV too. With a resolution of 1920X1080 pixels and 7 picture modes, you can enjoy blur-free images. With a screen size of 47”, it costs approximately Rs 1,15,000 and is a steal for its premium features.
Now that you know which LED TVs are known for their blockbuster audio, make your choice quickly.
If you make your purchase between 9th December to 19th December during Bajaj Finserv’s Super EMI Festival, you’ll receive amazing benefits along with the lowest EMIs.