7 ways how the Bajaj Finserv Wallet makes your EMI Card smarter
The Bajaj Finserv Wallet is a must-have for people who want to simplify their lives. The Wallet uses MobiKwik’s gateway to make online payments and transactions flawlessly fast. It also provides uninterrupted access to Bajaj Finserv’s partner stores, as well as MobiKwik’s entire merchant network. In other words, think of it as your EMI Card with extra power!
Here are various ways in which the Bajaj Finserv Wallet is better than its physical version:
- Uninterrupted access to partnered stores:
- The Bajaj Finserv Wallet is linked to a range of stores that fall under the MobiKwik and Bajaj Finserv network. MobiKwik’s merchant network gives you access to over 2 million stores and Bajaj Finserv’s EMI Network gives you access to over 1 million products on EMI.
- Examples of these stores include Big Bazaar, Zomato, Archies, Domino’s, BookMyShow, Meru Cabs, and many others.
- With categories that span household items, gadgets, home appliances, restaurants, medical centres, and more – you can engage with both online and offline stores at your convenience. The app uses GPS to give you suggestions of stores across categories that are in your vicinity.
- Exclusive offers for customers:
- This app lets you enjoy range of incentives on cashless shopping like discounts, deals, and cashbacks.
- It also gives you perks in the form of vouchers and talktime recharge offers.
- High transaction security:
- The payments you make online are made via MobiKwik’s secure payment portal. This means that you have complete protection from online and offline threats. Think of it as an added layer of protection added to your Bajaj Finserv EMI Card.
- If you are prone to misplacing items, this is a great tool for you. While a physical card can get misplaced, you won’t have to worry about this when you opt for the app.
- Also, if you have your EMI Card linked with the Wallet, there is a provision to easily block your card in cases of theft or loss. This helps ensure that your card doesn’t fall into the wrong hands.
- All the features of the EMI Card:
- Once you have linked the EMI Card to your Bajaj Finserv Wallet, you can use it just like you would the physical card. You can buy products on easy EMI securely with this app when you shop at stores that are partnered with Bajaj Finserv.
- It lets you conveniently view all your EMI details on the Wallet and offers benefits such as quick approvals and zero foreclosure charges.
- Simplifies online payments:
- The Bajaj Finserv Wallet makes utility payments fast and simple. Whether it is buying a chair, paying for groceries, or paying your phone and electricity bill—you can make all these payments within the app itself!
- The app also lets you transfer funds between wallets easily. All you need is the Email ID and the phone number. This is a feature that is exclusive to only a handful of digital wallets
- Has an easy-to-use interface:
- Unlike the physical card, the single-window view in the app provides you all the details of your EMI Card at a glance. You can see all your loan-related information as well as your transaction history in one place. You don’t have to contact your relationship manager, nor do you have to switch between separate tabs or pages. All you have to do is open the app.
- It has a simple user interface. This makes depositing money into the account a fast process. All you have to do is enter the amount, your debit/credit card details, and make the payment. The amount is then instantly credited to your account.
- Can be installed without a hassle:
- The Bajaj Finserv Wallet app is compatible with both Android and Apple operating systems. You can easily download and install it from the Google Play Store or App Store without breaking into a sweat.
- The app runs on your system smoothly and does not need high-end specifications or software requirements.
You can now indulge in shopping on EMI, make bill payments on the go, or transfer money to your friends using the Bajaj Finserv Wallet. It is easier to operate as compared to the physical card and safer too! So install the Bajaj Finserv Wallet on your smartphone to gain from all its benefits.