9 Affordable International Travel Destinations For You And Your Family This Summer
With the summer vacation starting soon and so many long weekends lined up, this is the best time to plan for a holiday and make new memories with your loved ones. Why not plan something unusual and go for an international trip this year? We all know travelling abroad with family can be hard on your wallet; however, our list of affordable international travel destinations can easily fit in your budget and let you have an unforgettable trip too! And to make matters even easier, we also tell you all you need to know about how a travel loan will come in handy when it comes to making your dream holiday a reality.
Here are the most pocket-friendly holiday spots to visit outside India:
- Thailand: Indulge in delicious Thai curries, relax on pristine beaches and enjoy the beauty of amazing temples and theatrical performances in Thailand, which is one of the cheapest travel destinations from India. With its highest tourism ratio, Thailand scenic landscapes speak for themselves.
- Singapore: Singapore is a city-state surrounded by water with a variety of things to offer to all kinds of tourists, be it the best of nature, cuisines, infrastructure, architecture and beaches. It is the fashion capital of Asia, which gives you an opportunity to indulge in sinful shopping. Marina Bay is a must-visit too!
- Dubai: Yet another popular destination among Indians, Dubai is famous for its malls, flashy infrastructure and spectacular beauty. You can walk around the historic city, visit a desert safari, and indulge in fabulous food. Dubai has something to offer for everyone, which makes it a perfect for a family vacation.
- Hong Kong: High on energy, Hong Kong is known as one of the most trendy holiday spots among Indians. Kids love Hong Kong as they get to visit Disneyland and adults love it for its glitzy architecture, street food, theatre and museum culture and art. Don’t forget to sample those yummy dim sums!
- Mauritius: If you love the idea of spending time on sun-kissed beaches, getting a relaxing spa message and indulging in adrenaline-pumping water sports then Mauritius is your perfect destination. Book an all-inclusive package to save some money and you are sure to be mesmerized by the turquoise beaches.
- Indonesia: This beautiful green island rich in varied flora and fauna will amaze you. The volcanoes and the scenic beauty are enough to make you want to visit again, and the friendly locals are simply cherry on top of the cake. The clear blue-green beaches offer underwater adventures and for foodies too, this island is true paradise.
- Qatar: Another admired travel destination in the Middle East, Qatar offers a taste of ancient beauty, traditional handicrafts and rich cultural heritage. Enjoy the spectacular beauty of the Persian Gulf, and yes, you just cannot avoid shopping here!
- South Korea: A location not on every traveller’s list, but one that deserves to be, South Korea has everything to make it the perfect holiday destination. Its natural beauty, serene beaches, national parks, caves and adventurous treks will give you a fun-filled experience.
- Nepal: if you just love the snow-covered mountains and want to explore spirituality, Nepal should be on your list. You will be left awestruck by the picture-perfect landscapes, temples and national parks. You can enjoy a peaceful and relaxing time in Nepal well within your budget and enjoy the local Dhindo and Gundruk cuisines.
While you pick the summer vacation spot of your choice, worry your financial worries behind by choosing one of the many vacation loans on offer. Pick one that allows you to pay in easy EMIs and covers all your holiday expenses. Consider Bajaj Finserv’s Personal Loans for travel, which come with quick approval within 5 minutes, fast disbursal of the loan amount and a loan up to Rs.25 lakhs.