A quick guide to using the Bajaj Finserv Wallet
The Bajaj Finserv Wallet is the ultimate solution to simplify the task of managing payments right from your smartphone. It lets you perform a range of tasks such as booking flight tickets, looking for nearby stores, purchasing products on EMI, and more.
Here are a handful of guidelines to help you use the Bajaj Finserv Wallet optimally.
- Locate stores and enjoy offers:
- The Bajaj Finserv Wallet features a section that gives you suggestions of various vendors in your locality and based on your previous choices. The GPS on your smartphone helps the app determine stores that are in your vicinity and accept payment via the app. These stores are across categories such as personal care and fitness, furniture and home accessories, grocery and more.
- It also gives you access to offers such as cashbacks and discounts from over 2 million stores that are part of the MobiKwik vendor network. Popular vendors offering deals and discounts include Big Bazaar, Evok, and Reliance Fresh.
- You can also gain from other perks, such as reward points, that are offered by various vendors that are a part of the MobiKwik and Bajaj Finserv network.
Buy products on EMI:
- You can simply link your EMI card with the Bajaj Finserv Wallet and enjoy limitless purchase of home appliances, apparel, and furniture. Instead of saving up for months and purchasing an item, you can do so immediately, through easy EMI options. All you have to do is visit a Bajaj Finserv partner store to use your digital EMI Card.
- You can also shop online, from e-commerce websites such as Amazon, Flipkart, Nyka etc. and pay using your Bajaj Finserv Wallet.
Send and receive money instantly:
- Transferring money used to be a difficult and tedious process. Thanks to the Bajaj Finserv Wallet, this process is simple, seamless, and fast.
- The transfer feature lets you add a sum of money into your account and then transfer it to another person using their email ID or phone number.
- This means that no matter who you wish to transfer money to, you can do it using the Bajaj Finserv Wallet, in a matter of minutes.
- Similarly, the Bajaj Finserv Wallet allows you to receive payments from other people. This could be a transfer from your sibling or payments from customers, if you are a MobiKwik merchant.
- Simply click on ‘Pay or Transfer’, enter the recipient’s mobile number, name (as stored in your contacts), or their code. You can even save these details to expedite the transfer in the future.
- Then, you can choose to transfer to their wallet or to their bank account. After this, it is just a matter of filling in the details to complete the transaction.
Use it to make bill payments easy:
- If you are used to putting off paying everyday bills until the last minute, you’ll really enjoy this feature of the Bajaj Finserv Wallet. You can make a host of online payments without having to visit different website, using this app. You can recharge your mobile phones, pay electricity and phone bills, make insurance payments, pay for gas, and even pay your DTH bill – all through a click on the app.
- The MobiKwik gateway uses SSL, a secure and safety protocol, to transmit information. This means that all your personal details are encrypted and can’t be accessed by a third party. This ensures the highest level of security when processing payments online. Moreover, only your email ID is stored in the records to allow seamless communication with you.
Buy tickets for travel or entertainment with it:
- The wallet can be used to enjoy services from over 2 million vendors. So, apart from making payments, you can also use the Bajaj Finserv Wallet to book tickets. You can book bus tickets via this app can get special discounts. With the Wallet app, you can also book tickets on IRCTC, Yatra, and MakeMyTrip, and earn SuperCash. By linking your EMI card to the Wallet you can also book flight tickets on No Cost EMI.
- You can also indulge in your weekly movie viewing sessions by using this app to book movie tickets at PVR and BookMyShow, and earn SuperCash.
Download it easily:
- This app is freely available on Google Play Store and Apple App Store. You can easily download and install this application directly on to your smartphone.
- After you have installed the app, all you have to do is enter your mobile number, enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number, and fill in your birth date. No matter when and where you are, you can transact conveniently.
Be it the comfort of making payments quickly, or the ease of purchasing items on EMI, the Bajaj Finserv Wallet offers it all. It is a must-have for your smartphone and is easy to download and install. What more could you ask for? For more information, click here.