All You Need To Know About Company Fixed Deposits
After two years of working in an MNC in Pune, Jyoti Desai thought it was time to increase her earning potential by starting small and making a smart investment choice. She currently lived with her parents and a younger brother, and wished to make her and her family’s future secure. Apart from that, she also wished to travel and explore the world, something she hadn’t done till now.
With a steady monthly income in hand, she needed to ensure that her financial growth did not get marred by market fluctuations or sudden crashes. After researching various investment options, Jyoti decided to invest with corporate fixed deposits. Much like the fixed deposits offered by banks, corporate FDs are low-risk investment instruments that earn a fixed rate of return on principal investment. However, corporate fixed deposits offer a much higher rate of return, i.e. interest as compared to banks. Jyoti could choose returns based on a monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or annual basis, depending on her needs and requirements. This is called a non-cumulative FD. Or she could wait until the maturity of her FD and get a cumulative return, which is the principal amount along with interest earnings together at the end of her investment term.
Without tying up her funds for an extended period of time, Jyoti could utilize her savings and turn them into an income of their own: to either fund a trip abroad or buy her family a few luxuries the next Diwali! By investing a larger amount, thereby earning a higher rate of interest, she could even fulfill both those wishes!
After researching online and consulting her seniors about the same, Jyoti decided to invest in Bajaj Finance’s Fixed Deposits. As she had previously taken a personal loan with the company, she was offered a rate of 8.15% interest against her FD, which is a very profitable return. These FDs also have one of the highest approval ratings in the market, ICRA’s MAAA (Stable) Rating and CRISIL’s FAAA/Stable Rating.
After collecting her cumulative yearly interest, Jyoti was able to take her entire family on a luxurious vacation to Dubai. With her FDs continually earning interest, she could plan for a much brighter future ahead without worrying about market fluctuations.
Corporate Fixed Deposits for those who are embarking on their career:
If you’ve been working in your professional field for a year or so, and wish to invest without risk, then corporate fixed deposits are the perfect way to safeguard your future. For a first-time investor, they are the safest way to begin investing. Earnings from your corporate fixed deposits can be used to further invest in other market instruments and then to further diversify your investment portfolio.
Benefits of opting for Bajaj Finance’s Fixed Deposit:
- Get a higher rate of interest for fixed deposits. Bajaj Finserv offers 8.30% interest for senior citizens and 8.15% for those who’ve previously taken a loan with them. Its rate of 8.05% for new investors is one of the higher FD interest rates in the market.
- Start small and earn big. Bajaj Finance allows an investor to put into even small amounts, starting with just Rs.25,000 to open an FD account. This is a great way to inculcate the habit of savings among young investors.
- For beginners, it is the most secure way of investing, with no fear of market fluctuations or loss of revenue due to unforeseen crashes
- You can choose between cumulative and non-cumulative Fixed Deposits, i.e. choose to earn compounded interest at the time of maturity or enjoy the interest on a monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual basis. You can make this choice based on your requirement. In Jyoti’s case, she needed a lump sum at the end of the year to fulfill her travel needs.
- For professionals, students and senior citizens who do not have the time or inclination to travel long distances in order to open an FD account, companies like Bajaj Finance offer an easy way to apply online and have the documents collected by their representatives at a time where you are free.
- The online application process is transparent and offers you all the FAQs and rates in a succinct manner, helping you make the right investment decision easily.
- Having a fixed deposit is a valuable asset, and you can apply for a loan against the FD when you require money urgently.
Like Jyoti, you too could invest in company fixed deposits, and experience security of savings and the ability to earn interest. Use this helpful Fixed Deposit Calculator to know how much you can gain with your investment. To know more about the high interest rates on Fixed Deposits offered by Baja Finserv.