Are you thinking of a wardrobe makeover, but can’t figure out how to handle the costs? The EMI card can come to your rescue
Do you stand in front of your wardrobe every morning and wonder what to wear to work? Do you waste precious time changing into and out of clothes that do not seem to work? If the answers are ‘yes’, then perhaps you need a wardrobe overhaul. Here are a few wardrobe makeover ideas for you?
How about stocking up on ethnic and traditional outfits, such as handloom saris and kurtas, for the upcoming festive season?
If Western wear is more of your style, you have a plethora of brands to choose from. Pepe, Wrangler, and Zodiac are just some you could consider. To complement your outfits, you may need smart accessories like handbags and footwear, too.
Here is a list of a few wardrobe makeover essentials:
- Well-fitted jeans and trousers
- A basic white shirt
- A few fuss-free cotton saris and some silks
- Smart t-shirts and a few formal pinstriped shirts
- A black suit
But, how do you have a wardrobe makeover without digging deep into your pocket? Fret not! Equated monthly instalments (EMIs) may be the answer to your concern as the Bajaj Finserv card could give you a no-cost EMI option.
Advantages of a Bajaj Finserv card:
- You do not have to pay any interest on the EMIs.
- You can buy all kinds of products and services on EMI. Besides apparel and accessories, you can even buy furniture on your Bajaj Finserv EMI card and give your living space a makeover. The Bajaj Finserv product covers loans for travel and small appliances for your home as well.
- You can buy the product and start using it. Then pay for it in convenient instalments over a period. So, it is easy on the pocket.
- All you need to do is swipe the EMI card at Bajaj Finserv’s partner outlets. Some of the retail partners are UCB, Pepe, Wrangler, US Polo, Globus, Global Desi, Spykar, Puma, Adidas, Reebok, Arrow, Lawrence and Mayo, GKB, and Big Bazaar.
Wardrobe makeover on a budget:
With your EMI card, you can even go for a wardrobe makeover on a budget. Perhaps, you could buy a few essential items that you need using the no-cost EMI card. Then mix and match your outfits. Look out for special offers to add fun fashion items to your wardrobe.
How does the Bajaj Finserv EMI card work?
Users of the EMI card receive short, interest-free loans. The amount varies between Rs 30,000 and Rs 300,000.
So, you can now use these wardrobe makeover ideas and change your look with just a swipe. After all, if you look good, you feel good too!