Be fashion-forward this Diwali: Shop for men’s ties on no-cost EMI
Nothing announces ‘formal’ as well as a necktie. Wear it for an important meeting at the office or for a night on the town. A tie adds colour and confidence to your look. It says you know how to look good and will make the effort to do so.
Diwali is around the corner and the sale season in full swing. So, here is your chance to stock up on ties, whether classic or funky. Just remember, a good tie does not come cheap. That is no reason to lose heart. Buy ties for men with an EMI card, such as the one offered by Bajaj Finserv, and waltz your way into the next party.
Knot it right
If you are new to the world of the necktie, finding your way may take some time. Don’t worry, here is a selection of ties for your starter collection.
- Solid colours: Solid colours are easy to pair with other clothes. If you are only just building your tie collection, make sure to get a dark blue one. It is versatile and works beautifully with a range of colours and fabrics. Save money on your purchases though. Buy men’s ties online at best prices with an EMI card.
- Stripes: Striped neckties for men come in horizontal and vertical stripes, and in all colours and styles. Here is a tip: Buy ties with stripes of different sizes and colours. Check out Arrow’s striped tie collection to get started. You can buy Arrow ties for men on no-cost EMI too. That is helpful if you do not want to spend too much at a go.
- Club styles: Club ties typically have a symbol or logo printed repeatedly over the fabric. In the good old days, they indicated membership in a specific club. Today, they are more of a fashion statement. Both online and offline retailers now stock club ties for men on EMI. So, buy neckties on no-cost EMI to save money and shop from the best brands.
- Checks: Your necktie collection would be incomplete without at least one plaid or checked piece. Checks are great for informal occasions. Team them with a solid-coloured shirt and watch the colours pop. Most tie-makers offer a range of checked neckties for men. In fact, you can buy ties from Arrow and Navaksha with an EMI card.
- Dots: Subtle dots go very well with a suit and a collared shirt. If you want to make a fashion statement, do the polka! Polka-dotted ties are fun and cute, and they can jazz up any outfit. Take your pick from Park Avenue men’s ties on EMI.
- Florals and paisleys: Buy Tossido men’s ties with the EMI card if you like prints. Navaksha also has a good collection of printed ties for relaxed business environments. Printed ties team very well with shirts in solid colours.
The next step is to select the fabric. Here are some tips to help you:
- Silk: Need a tie for a party or a wedding? Take the silk route and buy party-wear ties for men on no-cost EMI.
- Satin: Dress up you dull suit with Tossido’s range of satin ties. They are pricey but you can always buy a Tossido men’s tie with an EMI card.
- Polyester: A polyester necktie gives you the silk effect for cheap. Besides, these are wrinkle-free and easy to clean. Get your pick from The Vatican ties on EMI.
- Woollen: Find a wide range of woollen ties at Tiekart on no-cost EMI. Woollen ties are great and trendy look for the winter.
- Cotton and linen: These are ideal for Indian summers. Try prints like plaids, stripes, or playful polkas. Browse Arrow, Navaksha, or Park Avenue men’s ties on no-cost EMI.
Have you decided on the ties you want? That means it is time to start shopping. If you are short of funds, take the EMI solution. Pay for your brand new ties in easy monthly instalments.
If you have Bajaj Finserv’s EMI card, you pay no interest and no hidden charges. Pick your new tie and a convenient repayment tenure. Then swipe your EMI card. Get set to make ties your new fashion-forward accessory.