Best Android Mobile Phones in India 2017
Android phones offer the perfect amalgamation of productivity and entertainment. With so many features, RAM and storage options, processors, camera specs and styles, choosing one that suits you best may seem hard. To help you navigate the smartphone maze, the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store presents the best Android phones of the year, and gives you the greatest deals on them too.
Take a look at the 5 best Android Mobile Phones on the list:
- Samsung Galaxy S8
- This phone features exquisite design and craftsmanship with a wide display that boasts of a 1440×2960 resolution.
- The high resolution provides excellent picture quality when viewing videos and movies or even a PowerPoint presentation for work.
- The efficient 2.3GHz processor delivers a stellar, smooth performance that is sure to leave you awestruck.
- It has a primary and secondary camera of 12MP and 8MP respectively. These cameras let you take your passion for photography to the next level with their clarity and colour.
- Google Pixel XL
- This device has a 5.5-inch screen that provides an immersive entertainment experience.
- It features a unique 2K display technology that makes every detail come to life.
- With a Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor, this handset performs well in all areas, be it gaming or video viewing.
- The 18MP camera makes photography an absolute pleasure.
- This smartphone has an efficient 3450mAh battery that provides it with enough juice to multitask and run several processes simultaneously.
MRP: Starts from Rs.67,000
- LG G6
- This phone features wide-angle dual camera that lets you take pictures with superior detailing.
- The 2.35GHz quad processor runs all the applications to their fullest without any interruptions or lags.
- The 5.7-inch display fits well in your palm and also provides an excellent viewing experience.
- Equipped with the latest Android software, Nougat 7, this phone delivers on all counts.
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium
- If it is looks you’re after, this smartphone features a sleek design that makes it a visual treat.
- The phone’s slim and well-crafted exterior make it a pleasure to own.
- It is equipped with a 19MP primary camera that adds to this feature-rich phone’s abilities. Additionally, the secondary 13MP camera captures close-ups flawlessly.
- With a 3230mAh battery, the phone runs smoothly for hours, without having to plug in the charger.
- The phone also has a 960fps (frames per second) recording feature. This lets you record videos in slow motion, which is a add-on benefit for the experimental videographer in you.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus
- Taking innovation to a new level, this phone features a stunning 15.81cm infinity display that is curved towards the edges. This enhances picture quality and your viewing experience.
- The phone has a sleek and lightweight design that makes it easy to carry.
- It is integrated with an Exynos 8895 Octa-core processor that provides fluid performance even when running multiple applications and graphic-intensive games.
- This phone also comes with a range of other features like accelerometer, barometer and finger print sensor. The finger print sensor allows you to unlock the phone using your finger print.
Indulge yourself with a phone of your choice at Bajaj Finserv’s EMI Store available on No Cost EMI, which means you can pay with ease in monthly instalments and no added interest! You can choose from top Android smartphone brands including Vivo, Samsung, OPPO, Lenovo, Moto and HTC and enjoy the easy application and quick delivery in just 24 hours from a dealer near you!