Best LED TVs you can buy for under Rs 25,000
Do you think a great LED TV will cost upwards of Rs 50,000? That would be a mistake. LED TVs with great features can be yours for as little as Rs 25,000 or even lesser. Manufacturers are aiming at all segments nowadays. So, you get affordable LED TVs with the features of higher-priced TV models. No need to go broke anymore.
Here is a selection of some of the best LED TVs available for less than Rs 25,000.
- Philips 32PFL3738/V7 HD Ready LED TV (32 inches): Sports and action movie lovers, this TV is for you. It has a stunning refresh rate of 120 hertz. Meanwhile, Pixel Plus HD ensures you get detailed and blur-free images. You will not miss a second of the action.
- Samsung ED32D HD Ready LED TV (32 inches): If you are an incurable TV addict, this Samsung TV is for you. While most TVs are suitable for only eight to 10 hours of viewing a day, this Samsung beauty is good for an active use for up to 16 hours a day. It even comes with an extended warranty period of three years.
- TCL L40D2900 Full HD LED TV (40 inches): The special features in this TV include a Cinema mode, adaptive backlight dimming, and Dolby Digital Plus speakers. It provides twice the clarity of standard HD TVs and gives you the theatre experience at home. And if you hate having to change the volume when switching channels, this TV even has a smart volume feature that adjusts volume automatically.
- Micromax 43T6950MHD/43T4500MHD Full HD LED TV (43 inches): Get an astounding 43 inches of superb viewing experience. This TV promises clear images, powerful audio of 20 watts, and a response time of just six milliseconds. You can even connect your smartphone, laptop, or tablet to this TV via Bluetooth.
- Haier LE32B7000 /32B9000 HD Ready LED TV (32 inches): Sharp picture quality is a reality thanks to this TV’s 200-hertz refresh rate. The noise reduction feature only adds to the image quality. You can connect multiple devices to this TV with three HDMI inputs and a USB 2.0 input.
- LG 32LH517A HD Ready LED IPS TV (32 inches): Expect wonderful contrast, colour, and clarity when you buy this TV. Go desi with the regional language options. The TV also has a Bollywood mode that optimises the sound for your favourite Bollywood songs. Sports lovers can use the Cricket mode, which gives an optimised sports viewing experience.
To get the most value for your money, make sure you shop smart. Use an EMI option from a finance company like Bajaj Finserv, for instance. The Bajaj Finserv EMI card gives you get the flexibility of EMIs, along with tenure options. Moreover, you do not need to pay any interest fees or other charges. Use the card online on e-commerce sites or walk into a partner store and swipe it. As there are no extra charges, you repay only the amount spent on the purchase. That makes it easy for you to get a great TV without overshooting your budget.