Book an international vacation on No Cost EMI with Bajaj Finserv
Don’t you wish you could blindly pick a spot on the map, pack your bags, board a flight, and start a new adventure? The Bajaj Finserv EMI Card lets you do exactly that. Partnering with MakeMyTrip, India’s favourite travel website, Bajaj Finserv now offers you flight tickets with the benefit of zero down payment and No Cost EMI.
What is Fly on EMI?
You can log on to MakeMyTrip and book a flight ticket to the international destination of your choice on you Bajaj Finserv EMI Card as long as the price of your international flight ticket falls between a range of Rs.5,000 and Rs.45,000.
For instance, if you are looking for an action-packed trip to New Zealand, here is how you can Fly on EMI:
First, select a flight that suits your travel itinerary: If you book early enough, Singapore Airlines has flights out of New Delhi starting Rs.36,000. Depending on a tenor that is convenient for you, you can split this payment into equal instalments.
With a three-month tenor, you can repay this amount by paying No Cost EMI of Rs.12,000 each month.
Why should you Fly on EMI?
For starters, booking your international flight tickets through this plan reduces your upfront payment significantly. Moreover, it has a high limit that ensures that you can pick just about any destination.
As the name suggests, this EMI is a No Cost EMI, which means that you don’t have to pay any interest. Your EMI will only consist of payment towards the price of the ticket. When you Fly on EMI you can also eliminate paying processing fees and making a down payment. Lastly, you don’t need to produce any documentation. This makes this plan a convenient and quick way for you to finance an overseas holiday.
Take a look at how you can Fly on EMI today
Here’s a quick run through of how you can book international flight tickets on EMI in 7 easy steps:
- First, visit the MakeMyTrip website and select your destination and travel dates. Then, click on ‘Book Now’.
- Next, log in to MakeMyTrip using your credentials or select ‘Guest Login’. Review your flight details before moving on to the next step.
- Click on ‘Make Secure Payment’ to view a list of available payment options.
- Choose ‘EMI on Credit Card’ as your option. Then, select Bajaj Finserv No-Cost EMI.
- Next, select the tenor that you wish to distribute your payments over.
- Enter your Bajaj Finserv No-Cost EMI Card details, accept the terms and conditions and click on ‘Make Payment’.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. All that is left to do is for you to enter the OTP and complete the transaction.
Now that you know how easy it is to travel abroad without worrying about depleting your savings, log on to MakeMyTrip and plan your next holiday with Bajaj Finserv EMI Card.