The Bajaj Finserv Digital EMI Card provides a novel way for you to pay for all the purchases you make at Bajaj Finserv Limited Partner Outlets and merchants. Pre-loaded on your Bajaj Finserv Wallet App, it serves as a non-physical, convenient payment option for everyday use.
The card will appear on the app as ‘Digital EMI Card’, where EMI stands for Existing Member Identification. It can be your go-to option for buying any and all products under the sun, including:
- Electronic items, fashion wear, mobile phones, watches, eye-wear, small appliances, groceries, and many more products.
- Travel bookings, holiday packages, coaching classes for children, and other such services.
Advantages of a Bajaj Finserv Digital EMI Card
With a pre-loaded EMI Card, you can:
- Eliminate the need to carry multiple, space-consuming cards around wherever you go.
- Increase your financial security by obtaining protection against counterfeit transactions.
- Block or unblock your card much more speedily.
- Carry out transactions with greater ease.
Information about your Bajaj Finserv EMI Card
Here are a few things to keep in mind regarding your EMI Card:
- Your card number will be displayed on the Bajaj Finserv Wallet App after your product is delivered. After approval of your loan, it will take between 20 days to 60 days for it to get activated.
- To receive the PIN that should be used to operate your EMI Card, simply SMS PIN to +91 92275 64444 from your registered mobile number. If needed, you can change your PIN by logging on to the Experia portal.
- If you wish to update your registered mobile number, you can do so by logging on to the Experia portal directly, or by contacting the call center at 020 39575152.
- The liability of a loan taken through the EMI card is the sole responsibility of the EMI Card holder, which is why sharing your Bajaj Finserv Wallet and EMI Card with someone else is not recommended.
- You can view your Bajaj Finserv EMI Card limit either through the ‘Available Balance’ icon on your Wallet App’s home screen, or below the EMI Card in the EMI Card section of the App.
- For queries regarding blocking, unblocking, or card limit of your Bajaj Finserv Digital EMI Card, you can email email@example.com or call on 020 39575152.