Choose the 10 best shirts on no-cost EMI this Diwali
With Diwali just around the corner, you are bound to find yourself staring at the contents of your wardrobe. And as the festive season comes in, we wouldn’t be surprised if your shirt collection needs an overhaul. But shirts come in all kinds of cuts, designs, and colours. How do you choose the right ones? And what about the price? Good shirts are investments and branded ones tend to cost money. Can your wallet cope? Of course, it can! Consider equated monthly instalment (EMI) plans, such as those offered by Bajaj Finserv’s EMI card and shop with ease.
- Crisp and white: This is the absolute first thing your wardrobe needs. You can wear a crisp, white, well-fitted shirt to work or dress it down with a pair of jeans. If you find the perfect white shirt, buy it even if it is pricey. How do you avoid the pocket pinch? Buy it on no-cost EMI.
- Timeless blue: If you often keep busy with meetings at work, a classic light blue formal shirt is a must-have. It goes well with formal trousers and you can roll up the sleeves for a more casual look. When shopping for formal blues, look at Arrow or Peter England. In fact, you can even buy Peter England shirts on EMI. One tip: A fabric with a visible weave will add a finer texture to your look.
- Pastels: When sprucing up your wardrobe, it is advisable to throw in a few formal pastels. These bring a pop of colour to work wear. Allen Solly has an excellent collection of formal and semi-formal shirts in light blues, pinks, and yellows. You guessed it, you can even buy Allen Solly men’s shirts on no-cost EMI.
- Striped and formal: Suit up this winter with a pinstriped shirt and solid-coloured tie. Stripes are a great way to make a fashion statement. But not all stripes are made equal. Steer clear of wide stripes during your shopping spree and you’ll be fine.
- Easy care and formal: Dress shirts tend to crumple easily. That is why you should invest in shirts made of wrinkle-resistant fabrics. They do cost more than regular shirts. But when they look as good as new even at the end of the day, you will agree they are worth every rupee.
- Polo: When buying a classic polo shirt, you can never go wrong with black or navy. You could even try a bottle green. John Players has a great collection of polos. The suggestion would be to buy two or three at a go. Finance your favourite John Players’ shirts on easy EMI.
- Casual checks: A casual checked shirt would go perfectly with your jeans for a weekend date. You could buy a Louis Martin or a Roadster men’s shirt on EMI. Checks are a great choice if you are not confident about prints. A good lumberjack shirt, in particular, would be a great investment.
- Novelty tees: Want some casual shirts for men on EMI? Then look out for novelty tees as well. They come with graffiti, jokes, and even your favourite superheroes. Check out Roadster, Levi’s, or even UCB men’s shirts on EMI for a budget-friendly shopping experience.
- Relaxed linen: This is just what you need to beat the Indian heat. Get linen shirts in light colours and pair them with your favourite chinos for a relaxed look. If you are looking for casual shirts for men on no-cost EMI, add linen to your list.
- Denim: A denim shirt needs to be worn with care. For starters, avoid pairing denim with denim. But a denim shirt looks great under a blazer. And if you get one in a dark wash that fits well, you can pair it with formal trousers too. For denim shirts, look at brands like Levi’s, Wrangler, or Lee. You can even buy a Levi’s men shirt with no-cost EMI.
As you can see, buying men’s shirts need not be a knotty affair. Just figure out which shirts you need and keep your Bajaj Finserv EMI card handy. Swipe the card at the billing counter and get an instant loan. You can repay over EMIs at your convenience.
So, what are you waiting for? Start shopping after all, you are bound to be at the receiving end of appreciative glances this festive season