Domestic flight bookings made easy with Bajaj Finserv and MakeMyTrip
If you have always wanted to pack your bags and take a spontaneous trip, now’s your chance with Bajaj Finserv and MakeMyTrip offering you the freedom to Fly on EMI!
After hectic, action-packed weeks at work, you’re sure to want to pack your bags and head to Goa for the weekend. Delicious coastal cuisine, sunny weather, and the sound of the waves to lull you to sleep—sounds enticing, doesn’t it? How about a trip to Udaipur, where you can experience life as a royal, and also shop for that family wedding? Last-minute travel across India’s most coveted destinations may have seemed like an extravagance in the past, but with Bajaj Finserv and MakeMyTrip, it’s easier and cheaper than you’d think.
Get ready to Fly on EMI
To make online shopping even more exciting and convenient, Bajaj Finserv and MakeMyTrip have partnered to bring to you Fly on EMI. This is an option that allows you to book domestic flight tickets on EMI. Instead of coughing up the entire amount in one go, you can split your payment into easy monthly instalments. So, for example, if you’re planning a trip from Kolkata to Goa, a ticket on Vistara Airlines will cost you around Rs. 16,000. Instead of paying the entire amount upfront, you can split the payment when you book your tickets on MakeMyTrip. So, if you choose a tenor of 3 months, for example, you’ll have to pay only Rs. 5,333 every month. When you choose to Fly on EMI, booking tickets is as easy and as convenient as buying a smartphone. All you have to do is use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card to make your payment.
Plenty of benefits if you Fly on EMI
Apart from the fact that Bajaj Finserv and MakeMyTrip make domestic travel extremely convenient, when you choose to Fly on EMI, you stand to gain a lot more. Take a look at the benefits that this booking option offers.
– As long as your ticket’s value is greater than Rs. 15,000 and less than Rs. 45,000, you can Fly on EMI without a second thought.
– There are no restrictions on the airlines that you can choose. So, whether you’re a Jet Airways loyalist or you prefer Indigo Airlines, you can take your pick. Bajaj Finserv and MakeMyTrip will ensure that you can book your tickets without any hassle.
– The USP of booking tickets on MakeMyTrip, using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card is that you don’t have to pay interest on your EMI payments. Each EMI comprises only the cost of the ticket. Unlike other EMI schemes, these EMI are completely interest-free.
– Moreover, should you choose to Fly on EMI, you don’t have to worry about making a down payment, submitting laborious documentation, or paying an extra processing fee. It is all taken care of.
– Lastly, the transaction is OTP-protected, which makes it completely safe and secure. While the option to Fly on EMI is available on international and domestic flights at the moment, soon you’ll be able to book hotels on EMI with your Bajaj Finserv EMI Card!
So if you want to take off on a mini-break with your friends, just like in the movies, now is as good as a time as any! With Bajaj Finserv and MakeMyTrip, you can Fly on EMI with ease, without worrying about draining your savings on expensive flight tickets.