Get The Best Business Loans For Doctors From Bajaj Finserv
Apart from being a skilled doctor, you must also be an efficient entrepreneur to be able to monetise your skills to the fullest. Your practice needs a timely infusion of funds to help it grow steadily. Whether you run a solo practice, a nursing home or a full-fledged hospital, sufficient funds ensure that you can maximise your earnings and do justice to your medical abilities. Bajaj Finserv’s Business Loan for Doctors helps you do this efficiently and affordably. Without compromising on your savings, you can take advantage of a systematic finance option that allows you to focus on your work instead of worrying about money.
Advantages Offered By Bajaj Finserv’s Business Loans For Doctors
When looking for loans, it is important to find one that has all the features that will best suit your needs. Bajaj Finserv’s Business Loan for Doctors offers the following benefits:
- Access to funds up to Rs.30 lakh to use as you see fit.
- A flexible tenor ranging from 12 to 60 months.
- A line of credit facility that allows you to withdraw money as and when you need it without paying additional interest.
- The option to make part prepayments towards your loan or foreclose it at minimal or no extra charge.
- Access to funds without pledging any collateral or nominating a guarantor.
- Access to pre-approved offers if you are an existing customer with Bajaj Finserv.
- Added ease owing to an online application process and online fund management.
- Nominal interest rates to make business loans for doctors more affordable.
Eligibility And Documents Required For Bajaj Finserv’s Business Loan For Doctors
As mentioned earlier, these loans are extremely easy to apply for. But, before you fill out the form, do double check the eligibility criteria and documents required.
Eligibility Criteria For Loans For Doctors
- Super specialist doctors (MD/DM/MS) don’t require any post-qualification experience.
- Graduate doctors (MBBS) must have at least two years of post-qualification experience.
- Dentists (BDS/MDS) must have at least five years of post-qualification experience.
- Ayurvedic and homeopathic doctors (BHMS/BAMS) must have at least eight years of post-qualification experience.
- Homeopathic doctors (DHMS) must have at least 15 years of post-qualification experience.
- BAMS, BHMS and BDS doctors should own a house or clinic.
- Additionally, the applicant must be an Indian resident who is currently practising medicine.
Documents Required For Bajaj Finserv’s Business Loans For Doctors
The minimal list of documents includes:
- KYC documents
- Medical Registration Certification
- Signature Proof
- Address Proof
Steps To Apply For Bajaj Finserv’s Business Loan For Doctors
Applying online is a simple 4-part process:
#1 Fill the form online with all the required details
#2 Receive a confirmation call to confirm the approved loan amount
#3 Submit all your documents for verification
#4 Receive the funds in your account within 48 hours
You can also initiate the process offline. SMS ‘DL’ to 9773633633 or give a missed call on 9266900069. Moreover, you can also send an email to email@example.com
Ways in Which You Can Use The Bajaj Finserv Business Loan For Doctors
- To purchase or lease an office/clinic space
- To hire more staff
- To purchase or renovate furniture
- To upgrade or add medical equipment
- To purchase a clinic management software or a billing software
- To train your employees
- To market and advertise your clinic, nursing home or hospital
Now that you have easy access to all the information you need on business loans for doctors, apply for one with Bajaj Finserv. This Loan for Doctors features nominal business loan interest rates, a flexible tenor, easy online access and convenient LOC facility.