Get the best sandals on no-cost EMI
Sandals are the ultimate in comfort footwear for men. Can you imagine going through the Indian summer and monsoon without a good pair? Closed shoes with socks are fine for office, but you could always do with some respite. Sandals are great for weekends and movies, or even just going to the market to buy groceries. You get them at a range of prices too. If your heart is set on a pricier pair, try paying through an EMI scheme like Bajaj Finserv’s EMI card. But first, check out the different types of sandals available in the market today.
- Sports sandals: These have good padding, wide synthetic straps, and a good tread on the soles. They are great for outdoorsy activities like hiking. If you love the great outdoors and want a tough and durable pair, try Woodland. The pairs can be costly, but you can always get sports sandals on EMI. So walk into a Woodland store and buy sports sandals with the EMI card from Bajaj Finserv. Budget is not a problem when you buy men’s Woodland sandals on no-cost EMI.
- Dress sandals: Usually made of leather, these sandals are ideal for a semi-formal look. They pair especially well with chinos. Sure, you cannot wear them to business meetings or formal events. But they would work for an informal dinner with your colleagues. You can get dress sandals in genuine leather from brands like Red Tape and Red Chief on no-cost EMI.
- Clog shoes: Clog shoes are synonymous with Crocs. People either love them or hate them. You will often see them worn in hospitals because they are non-slip and easy to clean. The prices for these pairs are a tad higher, even during sale season. But people who love Crocs insist that nothing is as comfortable.
- Slide-in sandals: One thick strap goes over the top of the foot. The back and front are left open. Slide-in sandals are very comfortable but strictly casual. Check out the options from brands like Sparx or even Nike on EMI.
- Flip-flops: These are strictly informal and better worn at the beach or poolside. Flip-flops are the upgraded, international version of our house chappals. They just use better material and have cooler designs. Top sportswear brands like Puma, Reebok, and Fila make funky and colourful flip-flops. You might want to wear them everywhere.
- Fisherman’s sandals: These pairs feature thick, padded soles and a network of wide, leather straps. They allow your feet to breathe, so bid adieu to smelly toe jam. Got caught in a bout of rain? No worries. These sandals are comfortable even when wet. They usually have a closed-toed style and look good in a semi-formal setting. If you want great fisherman’s sandals, check out Lee Cooper or Adidas. Remember, you can buy Lee Cooper sandals for men on EMI. If you are an Adidas fan, buy Adidas sandals for men with the EMI card from Bajaj Finserv.
- Floaters: Floaters are a popular choice in India. They come with thick padding and thick straps, and give great support to the feet. They are ideal for everyday use and you can walk for hours in them. Look for reasonably priced floaters from brands like Spunk and Bata. Adidas and Provogue also make floater shoes for men. If they are expensive, no problem. You can get men’s floaters on no-cost EMI.
The next step in shopping for a great pair of sandals is to shop smart. Shop on no-cost EMI and buy sandals for men with the EMI card from Bajaj Finserv. You can use it at the company’s partner stores or even on e-commerce sites. Forget about hidden charges and interest rates when you use the EMI card. Select your item, swipe the card, and choose your repayment details. With the EMI card, you pay only the price of the item and nothing more. So get going and pamper your feet with the best sandals money can buy.