Give your home a bright makeover this Diwali
Come Diwali and a cleaning frenzy begins in every Indian household. From pots and pans to every inch of the curtains, everything has to be spotless and shiny. This, along with the pleasant lighting and mouth-watering food, are the main ingredients for a crackling Diwali.
This festive season, why not take your cleanliness drive to the next level and opt for home improvement. Before you raise questions about a home renovation loan, here is a quick description of how you can add some zing to your house, right in time for Diwali.
A Change would do You Good
Looking at the same setting can eventually become extremely mundane and dull. Why not switch it up and bring some personality to your living space. Usually, with the moving and settling in process, there is so much to take care of, that doing up the place is put on a backburner.
Once you are settled, though, there is a whole world of wonderful possibilities. Home improvement entails replacing your existing fixtures and furniture with something fresh and exciting.
Isn’t that swanky couch you discovered at the local furniture retailer just perfect for your living room? Wouldn’t that classy bed look great in your master bedroom? When you actually step out and take a look at what the market has to offer, you’ll discover plenty of feasible options.
The only question that remains is how to arrange for the necessary funds. To help you find the perfect look for your house, this next part deals with home improvement loan options. With the right financier, like Bajaj Finserv, you can also stand to gain instant loan approval if you are an existing customer.
Why Personal Loans Work Best for Home Improvement
A personal loan can work wonders for your home improvement initiative, a thanks to variety of features:
- With the easy approval policy, you can get a personal loan sanctioned without going for numerous visits to banks and other financiers.
- Generally, the pricing for premium furniture can veer dangerously high. But with a personal loan to fund your purchase, you don’t have to worry about spending according to your heart’s desire. Why, you ask? Well, a personal loan offers quick loan amount disbursement for as much as INR 25 lakhs. That should cover your lifestyle purchases without any hassles.
- One of the biggest advantages associated with personal loans is that you don’t have to submit any collateral to get your loan application approved. This not only allows you to get the loan easily but also substantially brings down the risk associated with the transaction.
- Unlike home loans, which have a defined purpose, personal loans can be used according to the wishes of the borrower. This level of freedom makes personal loans the ideal choice for lifestyle purchases since you can buy what you want, no questions asked.
Some Other Considerations
With a personal loan for home improvement, you can finally furnish your house the way you always wanted to. But before you apply for the loan, here are some things you should keep in mind:
- Decide what you want to buy and then apply for a loan. This way you’ll know the exact amount to be loaned and won’t ask for an amount beyond your actual requirements.
- While shopping, remember to stay within budget and not get carried away with the excitement of getting new furnishings.
- Create a repayment strategy to pay off the loan beforehand. This will help you avoid excessive interest charges since the rate of interest for a personal loan is generally high.
Remember to be picky when choosing a lender. You’d be better off choosing an institution that offers a suite of services in addition to personal loan. For example, non-banking financial companies like Bajaj Finserv offer Personal Loans for all your home improvement needs with attractive features like instant approvals, online account access, and part prepayment facility.