Great Smartphones You Can Buy for Rs.20,000 or Less from EMI Store
A good Smartphone is like a handy assistant helps you stay connected with friends, capture precious memories and work on the go. However, a Smartphone packed with all the features you want along with a good battery life can be a little pricey. Rather than choosing an inferior model, you can buy best Smartphones at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store on No Cost EMI. Some of the best Smartphones in India that you can choose from include brands like Vivo, Samsung, OPPO and Lenovo. With so many options to choose from, we help you narrow it down.
The Top Smartphones You Can Get for Rs.20,000 or Less
- Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro (MRP: Rs.7,990): Equipped with a 5-inch display, the device makes viewing movies an immersive experience. The 8MP rear camera helps you capture life-like images. Featuring a 5MP front camera, this device is great for taking selfies too. It is embedded with a Spreadtrum quad-core processor to provide cutting-edge speed and performance. The 1.5 GHz processor provides seamless multitasking and the pre-installed, Android Lollipop OS offers simplified user interface.
- OPPO A37F (MRP: 9,990): Enter the world of multimedia with this OPPO phone. It features a 5-inch display that is sure to add clarity to every detail on the screen. Featuring an 8MP rear camera and 5MP front camera, it lets you take average photographs to the next level. Embedded with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 Quad-Core processor, the phone multitasks seamlessly. It also offers you Full HD recording so that you can record high-clarity videos.
- Asus Zenfone Max (MRP: Rs.9,999): This phone offers a combination of performance and play. It features a wide 5.5-inch display and provides sharp viewing quality. Its 13MP rear camera lets you capture images that have startling clarity and colour. The handset also has a front-facing camera that makes for vivid close-ups. Integrated with a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, this phone operates without any lag. It is pre-installed with Android Marshmallow that makes navigation easy. The Smartphone has a 5,000mAh battery that offers good life between charges.
- Vivo Y66 (MRP: Rs.13,990): This model ranks high in productivity and performance. Its display provides wide viewing angles to enhance your experience. It has a 13MP rear camera that lets you explore your artistic side and features a powerful 16MP front-facing camera that is superior to most Smartphones. The MediaTek octa-core provides fast and flawless performance. The handset has a 3,000mAh lithium-ion battery that facilitates several hours of usage.
- LG Stylus 2 Plus (MRP: Rs.15,000): This device features a massive 5.7-inch screen that offers a great experience, especially if you like to watch YouTube and movies on the go. The 16MP camera takes photos that are bright and clear. Additionally, the Qualcomm Snapdragon processor makes multitasking a seamless process for those who like to game and work simultaneously.
- Asus Zenfone 3 (MRP: Rs.16,570): The Zenfone 3 is the perfect Smartphone for entertainment and work. Featuring a 16MP camera, the phone lets you indulge in high-quality photography while the 5.5-inch display makes visuals seem larger than life. The 3,000mAh battery provides a long lasting performance and the Adreno 506 GPU makes games come alive.
- OPPO A57 (MRP: 16,799): This phone helps you upgrade your entertainment experience. Featuring an IPS TFT capacitive touchscreen, the interface is easy to navigate. It comes pre-installed with Android Marshmallow that provides your phone with a top-class interface. The high-performance phone also features a 16MP front-facing camera and a 13MP rear camera for sharp photography.
- Sony Xperia XA1 (MRP: Rs.19,990): This model caters to photography enthusiasts. It features a brilliant camera with a staggering 23MP lens that breathes life into all your images. The MediaTek Helio P20 octa-core processor facilitates advanced performance and flawless multitasking.
- OPPO F3 (MRP: Rs.19,990): This OPPO model’s highlight is its dual front-facing 16MP and 8MP cameras. These cameras add unique depth and richness to every photograph. Moreover, the 5.5-inch display is great for watching movies and videos while on the move.
Think it. Done with Bajaj Finserv
Not only can you get the best deals on your favourite Smartphone, but with the EMI Store, you can get benefits such as Online shopping on No Cost EMI, doorstep delivery in just 24 hours, and the best offers across Smartphone brands such as Vivo, Samsung, OPPO, Lenovo and HTC. Find the best Smartphones within your budget. Think it. Done.