Here’s how you can buy men’s ethnic wear on no-cost EMI
While your regular shirt and trouser combination is comfortable to wear, few outfits look as attractive on men as Indian ethnic wear. And during the festival and wedding months, you are bound to need a variety of ethnic outfits in your wardrobe.
But ethnic wear does not come cheap, especially if you’re choosing the latest designs and finest fabrics. Don’t let the price tag stop you from buying your dream sherwani or the perfect jodhpuri. With an EMI card, like the one offered by Bajaj Finserv, you can get ethnic wear for men on easy EMI at no extra cost!
Take advantage of this offer and deck up in the latest styles this wedding season.
- Casual kurtas for men: The occasion could be a Diwali party or traditional day at office. In either case, an informal kurta is both classy and elegant. Go for a simple khadi texture or a funky batik print. Casual kurtas look best with jeans. You can even accessorise them with a Shantiniketan-style bag. Fabindia offers a fun collection of casual kurtas for men. Meanwhile, brands like Gazifab and Yepme have an elaborate range too.
- Fancy kurtas for men: Unlike the casual kurta, the fancy version can be in silk, satin, or any other gorgeous material. Fancy kurtas generally have some embroidery and mirror-work. While they are still somewhat informal, they manage to look sophisticated and festive. There are many sellers of fancy kurtas, men’s shopping chain Manyavar has a vibrant collection.
- Sherwanis: Perhaps the classiest outfit you can wear to a traditional occasion is a well-fitted sherwani: Think exotic zari-embroidery, a slim fit, and a beautiful colour. Team it with an ethnic scarf to grab everyone’s attention. Here too, Manyavar has an exciting collection of Sherwanis that you can choose from.
- Thawbs: While everyone is dressing up in a kurta or sherwani, turn up the heat with a thawb! A traditional thawb or thobe is an ankle-length Arabic outfit that when paired with accessories such as a satin dupatta oodles class. Mashroo has a great set that offers exotic thawbs in great designs.
- Wedding wear for men: If your special day just around the corner, you can’t do better than a heavy embroidered sherwani! It’s your big day and it makes sense to splurge. Pair it with a turban and a stole and compete with your beautiful bride for all the compliments!
Your outfit will also need accessories like jewellery, a wristwatch and cufflinks. So much so that it may not be feasible to pay for all the purchases from your own pocket. Instead of using your credit card, try the EMI card from Bajaj Finserv. This card gives you an EMI facility at no added cost. You need to pay no processing fee or interest charge. Shop ethnic to your heart’s content.