How A Personal Loan for Doctors Can Help Provide Better Healthcare
Social service was always on Dr. Ankush Golecha’s to-do list. He always wanted to head to a small town and set up a free clinic to help the needy. But setting up the clinic was a lot of work and he was starting from scratch. And of all things he needed, financial assistance was the most important.
That is when he decided to opt for a Personal Loan for doctors. The loan approval came through quickly and Dr. Golecha used the loan amount to buy medical equipment as well as medicines. He used the rest of the money to buy a pre-owned ambulance. How can a Personal Loan for doctors help? Read on:
Personal Loans for Doctors
More and more doctors are opting for Personal Loans these days. Reputed lenders like Bajaj Finserv offer customised Personal Loans for medical professionals. Some of the beneficial features of these loans include the following:
- Unsecured loan: These loans are available without collateral. Are you a doctor with a good credit score? Then you will get a Personal Loan without any difficulty.
- Availability: Just log on to the lender’s website and apply for a Personal Loan online. Get all the information about the documents, eligibility, and terms on the lender’s website. Apply for the loan and get approval for it while sitting at home.
- High principal: You can borrow up to Rs 30 lakh to set up or remodel your clinic. The repayment options are flexible too. This makes it easier for you to use and manage the funds.
Utilisation of Personal Loans for Doctors
Are you looking at Personal Loans for doctors? You would have to be a medical professional. You could be working in a government or a private hospital. Or, you could have set up your own practice. The loan amount can be used for the following purposes:
- Renovation or remodelling of the clinic or chamber
- Buying equipment related to the medical practice
- Setting up more rooms, operation theatres, or laboratories in the hospital or nursing home
- Provision for air-conditioners, computers, and other necessary office equipment
- Procuring medicines and building up an adequate stock
You can use the loan amount freely to improve your medical practice.
Repayment of Personal Loans for Doctors
Bajaj Finserv salutes the medicos who are trying to improve healthcare facilities. The company has put together some helpful Personal Loan repayment terms for doctors. You can choose to repay the loan in a tenure between two and five years. You can also choose flexible repayment terms. This will ensure that your finances are not stretched too much at any point of time. Speak to the loan officer and choose a good repayment option.
The bottom line
Personal Loans for doctors are wonderful financial tools. You can use them to improve the quality of healthcare. Are you a certified doctor who needs additional funds to improve your practice? You can apply for a Personal Loan. The loan will help you to meet your goals. It will also help in providing better healthcare facilities for others around you.