How A Personal Loan for Doctors Can Help With Your Own Medical Practice
Dr. Mayura Salunke had been practising at a reputed hospital for five years. But she was unhappy with the work ethics. She wanted to start her own practice where she could treat patients with compassion. Her intentions were noble, but she hit a major roadblock. Her savings were not enough to convert her garage into a clinic. She decided to get a Personal Loan for doctors to set up her practice. And today, she is a successful private medical practitioner.
What is a Personal Loan for a Doctor?
The professional needs of medicos are unique. They do not run a conventional office or business. Their work model is different, as is their revenue pattern. Keeping these factors in mind, Bajaj Finserv has created a special kind of Personal Loan. This is exclusively available to doctors. The loan is mainly for doctors who want to set up or remodel their private practice.
Who is Eligible for a Doctor Loan?
You need to meet the following criteria to get a doctor loan:
- Graduate doctors who have completed their MBBS or BDS courses; minimum experience of eight years
- Post-graduate doctors who have completed their MD, DM, MS, MCH, or MDS courses; minimum experience of five years
- Own property where the practice can be set up
How to Get a Doctor Loan?
Personal Loans for doctors are easy to get. Look online and check out the eligibility criteria. The minimal documentation needed may surprise you. Say, you meet all the requirements. You can submit the application form online. You will get spot approval and a call from the lender within a day. Once the formalities are complete, you will get the loan amount in your bank account within 72 hours.
Using the loan to Set up a Practice
Once you get the loan, use it to set up your own practice. You can use a doctor loan to pay for the following:
- Equipment: Do you need to buy an X-Ray machine or a computer to use in your chamber? You can use the loan money for it.
- Renovation or remodelling: You will need a lot of money to renovate your existing property and turn it into a chamber. Perhaps you need to paint the walls and add some furniture. Or, you may need to construct an extra examination room. Whatever be your need, the Personal Loan will help you out.
- Working capital: Once the place is set up, you will need some funds to use as working capital. Use this money to stock up on medicines and other pharmaceutical material. You may also need to hire a nurse, a helper, or a receptionist. Use your Personal Loan for these purposes.
Go for it!
So what are you waiting for? A Personal Loan for doctors can help you to take the next step in your career. Have you have always dreamt of being self-employed? Then this is the time to take the leap. Log on and get a Personal Loan within minutes.