How Doctors Can Use Personal Loans To Offer Better Healthcare
A personal loan for doctors is a collateral-free option that allows medical professionals to finance several business-related needs as well. Since it is easy to apply for and is disbursed quickly, you can use the money to boost your practice and provide advanced medical care to your patients.
Here are some ways in which you can use a personal loan for doctors to provide better healthcare:
- Improve facilities to cater to urgent patient needs
It is important to ensure that your hospital has all the facilities needed for emergency services. For example, having a separate casualty ward stocked with the right equipment and specialised staff can help treat injuries, asthma attacks and strokes. Also, adding or improving facilities gives you an edge over your competitors.
- Buy state-of-the-art equipment
High quality equipment is indispensable and all medical practices can benefit from state-of-the-art equipment as it helps diagnose and treat illnesses, and even aids in performing surgeries. You can use the loan to purchase essential equipment like EKG machines, electrosurgical units, stress systems, diagnostic ultrasounds, defibrillators, patient beds and surgical tables.
- Create improved infrastructure
It is important for your hospital or practice to have spacious and comfortable interiors that also offer you and your patients the best security. This involves ensuring that your facility is replete with access control systems, CCTVs, proper lighting, waiting areas and recovery rooms.
- Hire more staff and specialised doctors
The right staff ensures that the various departments that you have set up are working optimally. It will also improve delegation and internal communication. Having dedicated staff to handle various concerns is also a good idea for your practice’s effectiveness and growth. It also builds credibility and improves the service quality.
- Set up an in-house lab or pathological department
To give your patients a holistic experience, you can invest in an in-house lab or pathological department. When you offer multiple services under one umbrella, patients are more likely to choose you over other clinics. This also supplements your revenue.
- Offer pharmacy services to patients
- A pharmacy inside your clinic or hospital completes the eco-system and will be extremely convenient for patients.
- Setting up a pharmacy will involve hiring a pharmacist and stocking the necessary medicines. You can efficiently track inventory by buying management software.
Taking a customised Personal Loan for Doctors from Bajaj Finserv helps you meet all these needs. India’s most diversified NBFC, Bajaj Finserv offers doctors like you several advantages. They include:
- Finance up to Rs.30 lakh on a Personal Loan customised for you
- Flexible repayment tenor ranging from 12 to 96 months
- Line of credit facility for financing unpredictable needs
- Easy 4-step online application process
- Simple eligibility criteria
- Nominal rate of interest
- Part prepayment facility at no extra charge
- Minimal documentation
- Collateral-free credit option
Now that you know what’s in store, apply for a Personal Loan for Doctors from Bajaj Finserv to upgrade your practice.