How the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app does more than your debit or credit card
Credit and debit card are convenient, but they come with limitations and restrictions. These include limited ATM transactions and extra charges. There are many occasions where local vendors do not accept these cards. Here is where Bajaj Finserv Wallet comes in handy. It beats the limitations of using a debit or credit card. It offers you increased security, all the features of an EMI Card, as well as the ease of your debit or credit card. However, using this wallet isn’t restricted to only making payments.
Here are some ways in which the Bajaj Finserv wallet is better than your debit card or credit card.
- It makes online transactions easy:
- The Bajaj Finserv Wallet is the one app that allows payment for services and utilities across different online platforms.
- This saves you the hassle of withdrawing cash from the ATM every time you want to purchase something from a local store. It also means that you don’t need to hunt around for exact change. Just tender the exact change with your Bajaj Finserv Wallet.
- It offers limitless transactions, eliminating the need to pay fine for exceeding transaction limit on your debit card.
- It is accepted by various vendors:
- The Bajaj Finserv Wallet can be used to purchase groceries, pay bills, book movie tickets, bus tickets, and much more.
- It provides access to over 2 million stores that are a part the MobiKwik merchant network, so you are never short of options.
- Be it shopping for everyday groceries or purchasing a smartphone, the Bajaj Finance Wallet app can direct you the Bajaj Finserv’s network of stores in your vicinity. It uses GPS technology to present to you a list of relevant stores that accept payment via this app. Thus, the GPS-enabled wallet helps you save time, money, and the need to have cash handy.
- It can be used to transfer money:
- You can easily add money to your Bajaj Finserv Wallet using your debit card or credit card. You can also add to you’re the Wallet via internet banking.
- The Wallet app also allows you to transfer money to a friend instantly, no matter what time of the day it may be.
- It has features of the EMI card:
- By simply linking your Bajaj Finserv EMI Card to the Wallet app, you can easily purchase products on EMI at Bajaj Finserv partner stores.
- In addition to this, it also lets you view all your EMI details online. The Wallet also allows you to transact securely, while offering products on zero-interest EMI and easy EMI.
- You can now shop for your favourite products without having to worry about paying an exorbitant amount all at once.
- It offers exclusive deals and discounts:
- It offers you a range of incentives and discounts when making transactions with service providers and e-stores such as Zomato, PVR, and Myntra, amongst others.
- There are also various offers exclusively for the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app users. These include cashbacks and reward points that help you save money.
- So, now you can watch your favourite film, dine at a restaurant, or even shop with the Bajaj Finserv Wallet and enjoy great deals!
While credit and debit cards only allow you pay for goods and services, the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app offers more functional benefits. It also promises no additional costs and hidden charges. This makes the wallet an absolute must-have for anyone who is looking to save a little money. Click here to know more about how to use the Bajaj Finserv Wallet App.