How to buy your favourite trendy outfits with just a single swipe
Have you ever looked at your wardrobe and felt that it badly needs a makeover? You are tired of the same old clothes; you want to freshen up your look. And, to back it up, you have tons of wardrobe makeover ideas too!
Do you know what that means? You get to go shopping! But, do not step out without an EMI card.
Wardrobe makeover on a budget
Most of us love retail therapy. But buying branded clothes also means shelling out a lot of cash. So, what are your options for shopping without going broke?
- Hard cash: If you have enough savings, you may spend cash without hesitation. However, this is not a realistic option for most.
- EMI on a credit card: With this option, you get to buy immediately and pay over an extended period via instalments. Sounds ideal, right? Sadly, the shock will come later, when you find high interest added to your credit card bills. Say, you buy a designer sari worth Rs 17,000. The interest rates on EMIs can push up your bill to Rs 18,900!
- EMI card: With this card, too, you can buy all your wardrobe makeover essentials at once. Pay the amount back in instalments over a few months. Unlike the credit card, this card charges no interest! So, if you buy a little black dress from UCB worth Rs 3,500, you pay Rs 3,500 and nothing more.
Features of the EMI Card
- The Bajaj Finserv EMI card is a pre-approved loan. As soon as you swipe the card, the loan is approved.
- It is cheaper than EMIs on credit cards as you do not have to pay the interest.
- It has no foreclosure or prepayment charges. So, if you have a little extra money and want to prepay the loan, you will not be penalised. In fact, Bajaj Finserv encourages prepayment. It allows up to six prepayments in a year. Also, there is no limit on the prepayment amount.
- It is quite affordable with a joining fee of Rs. 399. You pay Rs. 99 as renewal fees only if you do not use the card for 12 months.
- EMI cardholders get an online account on which they can track their payment schedule and other information.
- The tenure options on this card are flexible. You can choose the 3-month, 6-month, or the 12-month tenure.
- The card requires an easy documentation and application process.
- You also get pre-approved offers from retail partners of Bajaj Finserv. Some prominent partners are UCB, Pepe, Zodiac, Wrangler, US Polo, Globus, Global Desi, Spykar, Puma, Adidas, Reebok, Arrow, Lawrence and Mayo, GKB, and Big Bazaar.
Get ready for a brand new you!
Step 1: Write down your wardrobe makeover ideas. Be sure to include a designer sari, a classic little black dress, a pair of blue jeans, and a smart fitted jacket.
Step 2: Head to the nearest mall. Choose all your wardrobe makeover essentials and place them in the shopping cart.
Step 3: Pay with your EMI card
Step 4: Enjoy your fresh new wardrobe and look!