How to Find the Best Washing Machine?
There are many types of washing machines available in the market today, and finding the best washing machine depends entirely on your needs. There are two main kind of washing machines: front loading and top loading and these are further classified as fully automatic (may be front or top loaders) and semi-automatic (usually only top loaders).
Should you go for a Semi-automatic or Fully Automatic Washing Machine?
A semi-automatic washing machine requires you to manually transfer your clothes from the main tub into the dryer. Though this takes effort and requires you to plan your time accordingly, it offers two benefits:
- It helps save power, if you don’t want to dry your clothes in the washing machine
- It is cheaper than a fully automatic washing machine
Of course, a full-automatic washing machine is much more convenient, and doesn’t need you to remember to take the clothes out and put them in the dryer.
Once you’ve made up your mind about which you prefer, here are some questions you can ask yourself:
What Should you Consider Before Purchasing a Washing Machine?
- The size of your family and how many clothes you need to wash either every day or once in two or three days. Choose a washing machine that is big enough to accommodate the load.
- The machine’s ease of use. Does it need constant supervision? Or it allows you to press one button and forget it until the washing cycle is complete?
- Your budget; since there are a lot of choices and options out there, it is easy to find a washing machine that fits your wallet.
- Energy and water conservation. How much water does it need per wash cycle? And does it save power?
- Size of the machine. Is the machine sleek and easy to handle? Or does it need lot of space and is cumbersome?
Bearing these criteria in mind, you can look for the perfect washing machine for yourself. If you think your choice is leaning towards more expensive models, don’t worry. Just buy the right washing machine from Bajaj Finserv EMI Store.
Giving you all the convenience of online shopping along with No-Cost EMI, you can get your chosen washing machine delivered to your house within 24 hours! You can also enjoy a seamless shopping experience with minimal documentation too. Get your washing machine on EMI and experience the comfort of an advanced washing machine.
Let’s move to the final question.
How to Choose Between Front Loading Washing Machines and Top Loading Washing Machines?
Top loading washing machines are usually of two types: high efficiency top load machines and conventional top load machines.
Benefits of Conventional Top Load Machines:
- They’re easy to use! Just drop in your clothes or soft furnishings and turn it on.
- Their short wash cycles give you required results quicker.
- They have minimal vibration so you don’t have to worry about flooring or space.
- They don’t have complicated wash cycles for you to key in carefully.
What Conventional Top Load Machines don’t do:
- They can’t handle too many clothes at once.
- They don’t give you many customisations in wash cycles.
- They may not clean clothes or linen that have too many set-in stains.
- They may not help you conserve water.
What are the Pros of High Efficiency Top Load Machines?
- The high efficiency machines have done away with the centre agitator rod so there’s no more bashing of your clothes. Instead there is a gentle tumbling of your clothes.
- They can handle more laundry than conventional ones.
- They use half the water in comparison to conventional top loading machines.
Next, let’s consider front loading washing machines.
Benefits of Front Loading Washing Machines:
- Clothes are gently tumbled around for a cleaner wash.
- They require a lot less water compared to top loading machines.
- They require less energy to heat, spin and wash your clothes.
- They have a larger washing capacity and can make room for bulky bed linen too.
- They do not entangle your clothes so you can add in your delicates without a worry!
- They may feature a steam cycle to remove tough stains.
Disadvantages of Front Loading Washing Machines:
- They may be more expensive that top loading machines.
- They may vibrate a lot during the spin cycle and need you install reinforced flooring.
- They may require more cleaning of odours and detergent trapped inside.
Now that you have the finer details of both front and top loading washing machines, it’s time to choose what’s right for you. Some of the brands worth considering include LG, IFB and Samsung.
And that’s not all. You can get your favourite smartphones, smartwatches, laptops, ACs, refrigerators, microwaves, and everything else on No-Cost EMI at Bajaj Finserv EMI Store.