How To Get A Loan Against Property For Doctors From Bajaj Finserv
Planning to buy a new home or upgrade the equipment in your hospital? These expenses can be quite sizeable and may drain your savings. Instead, you can take a Loan Against Property for Doctors from Bajaj Finserv to achieve these goals. This loan features a range of benefits just like the other loans within Bajaj Finserv’s suite of four Loans for Doctors.
You can avail this loan in any of the following scenarios:
- Loan against commercial property
- Loan against residential property
- Loan for purchase of commercial property
- Line of credit loan
Here’s a look at the four steps that will help you secure this loan with ease.
- Fill in your details: Whether you choose to apply online or at your nearest Bajaj Finserv branch, the first step is to fill the form with all your details.
- Receive confirmation call: Next, you will receive a confirmation call from Bajaj Finserv. This call will confirm the approved amount of the loan within 24 hours of your application.
- Provide documentation: Once your loan is approved, you must provide all the necessary documents. This list includes KYC documents, signature proof, PAN card, personal finance details, employment details, photographs, Medical Registration Certification and a copy of the papers of the property that you wish to take a loan against.
- Receive the money: Once your documents are verified for authenticity, the loan amount will be disbursed to you within 48 hours.
But before you apply for Bajaj Finserv’s Loan Against Property for Doctors, here are two things to keep in mind:
- Evaluate Your Property: Before you fill in the application, do your due diligence to ensure that your property matches the value of the loan you’re seeking.
- Check Your Eligibility: Once you’ve made your decision, check to see if you qualify for the loan.
- Super specialist doctors (MD/DM/MS) and graduate doctors (MBBS) require a minimum of three years of post-qualification experience.
- Dentists (BDS/MDS) must have a minimum of five years of post-qualification experience.
- Ayurvedic and homeopathic Doctors (BHMS/BAMS) must have a minimum of eight years of post-qualification experience.
- Homeopathic Doctors (DHMS) must have a minimum of 15 years of post-qualification experience.
- All doctors need to also own a house or clinic.
Now that you know how easy it is to secure a Loan Against Property for Doctors, you can apply immediately. Bajaj Finserv offers you funds up to Rs.2 crore with a flexible tenor that ranges up to 15 years at a competitive interest rate.