Now Expansion For Doctors Is Easy With Bajaj Finserv
Doctors are one of the most honorable professionals all across the world. India, as a developing country, is always in dire need of quality healthcare that spans across cities, towns, and even the smallest of villages.
Whether you’re a doctor at a super specialty hospital or a small clinic, you are required to keep up with modern technologies and advancements in the field of medicine to provide the best possible service to your patients. Bajaj Finserv understands that establishing a self-supported medical career is quite financially challenging and is here to provide the much-needed financial support you require for your practice.
Great Deals on Doctor Loans
You can now buy that latest life-saving medical equipment that’ll make your work efficient, accurate, and easier with Bajaj Finserv Doctor Loan. And it gets better; the Bajaj Finserv Doctor Loan comes with new bonus features that you can now procure, along with the all existing benefits we offer to our privileged customers.
Avail a loan of up to Rs.30 lakh, between the 13th of September and the 20th of September 2016 and win yourself a new Kindle.
What is Bajaj Finserv Doctor Loan?
The Doctor Loan is a loan provisioned for consultant and practicing doctors working in a private or government medical institution. You can provide that top-notch treatment and service that you’ve always wanted to with this loan.
What does a Doctor Loan offer?
Apart from the low rate of interest and quick loan approvals, Bajaj Finserv has a lot to offer.
- You can get a loan of up to Rs.30 lakh—one of the highest amounts being offered by online financial institutions
- You can easily avail the loan without the need for collateral or a guarantor
- Flexible loan schemes are available with part-prepayment facilities at no extra charges. You can always re-avail this amount in a time of need, with no additional penalties
- You can choose a flexible tenure period ranging from 12 to 60 months
- Once your application is processed you have access to your personalized online account that holds all your loan information in one place
- Bajaj Finserv offers pre-approved benefits from time-to-time to all its privileged customers
How to apply for a Doctor Loan
Whether you’re a graduate, postgraduate, or have an own clinic that you’ve inherited, you can easily apply for a Doctor Loan. Graduates and postgraduates require a minimum post-qualification experience of 8 and 5 years, respectively.
A minimum salary of Rs.75,000 for Tier-1 and Rs.40,000 for Tier-2 are also mandatory. You’ll need to provide acknowledgements of Form 16 of the last two years, 3 of your latest pay slips, bank statements of the last 3 salaries credited to your account, educational qualification certificates, ID proof, address proof, and proof of own property-residential or office.