Planning Your Honeymoon? A Travel Loan Might be Helpful
Rahul, a young sales professional from Bhopal, just got married to his childhood sweetheart Shweta. They are now planning their honeymoon. But they are unable to choose a destination. They researched online. They even asked for recommendations from friends, family, and travel agents. But they are still confused. India is a land filled with so many wonders that choosing one destination is difficult. After much deliberation, they shortlisted the following exotic destinations:
- Kerala: A land rightly called ‘God’s own country’, Kerala has scenic beauty. And it is enveloped in tranquility. From the hill station of Munnar to the houseboats on the backwaters of Alleppey, Kerala has a lot to offer. Shweta is hooked.
- Goa: Goa is a place for all occasions and celebrations. Rahul’s heart was set on its beaches. Whether one talks about the culture and cuisine or the fun in the air, Goa is a happy place. Add to it those sandy shores, rustic shacks, cruises, and water sports. It all leads to an unforgettable journey.
- Andaman: If Goan beaches do not call to you, the islands of Andaman should do the trick. Think tranquil and secluded islands, snorkeling and scuba-diving activities, and historic places. Andaman would ensure a peaceful and enchanting honeymoon.
- Jammu Kashmir: Srinagar, the state capital, is called the ‘Switzerland of India’. It has always been a favourite with honeymooners’. The snow-clad mountain peaks, a Shikara ride on the Dal Lake, and the Mughal Gardens have eternal appeal.
- Jaisalmer: Who can forget the glistening sands of Jaisalmer? It is a cultural experience in the truest sense of the word. Take a train ride on the Palace on Wheels. Go for desert safaris. Camp under a sky full of stars while enjoying the rustic Rajasthani charm. They all make Jaisalmer a delightful experience.
- Northeast India: The last one in the couple’s shortlisted destination was Northeast India. The region offers a lot. Expect the greenery of the tea estates. Go on a toy-train ride in Darjeeling. Just soak up the beauty of the hill stations of Gangtok and Kalimpong. Or, spend some time in the Meghalayan paradise.
With each destination providing a different experience, Rahul and Shweta were in a fix. Many discussions, deliberations, and errors later, they settled on Kerala.
Read Blog: Extravagantly Exclusive Gifts for Newlywed Couples
Read Blog: 6 Romantic Wedding Destinations
Then came the trip cost. Rahul did not have sufficient funds. But wanting to make his honeymoon a memorable one, he opted for a travel loan.
A travel loan is a type of Personal Loan offered for trips and tours. Rahul availed the loan to enjoy his honeymoon without any financial worries.
If you too are planning a honeymoon and are short on finances, apply for a travel loan. The main eligibility criterion of a vacation loan is a steady source of income. The travel loan interest rate is not very high. An online Personal Loan EMI calculator allows you to compute the EMIs. You can avail the loan after submitting simple documents. Usually, you need an ID proof, an address proof, and an income proof. So, take a pick from these exotic destinations and take a travel loan to meet the expenses. After all, it is your honeymoon!