Shop online with the EMI card and get exciting deals on men’s shorts
The humble shorts used to be reserved for the kiddie brigade. But men today are not discarding their shorts in favour of trousers as they once used to. Visit any mall, beach, gym, or park and you will see plenty of men sporting the coolest shorts. And why not? They are casual, extremely comfortable for our hot afternoons and seem to be always in fashion. This is the perfect time to add a few to your wardrobe. If budget is an issue, just buy shorts for men on no-cost EMI.
A short overview of styles
Ever since they came back into favour, shorts designs have taken on a life of their own. You now get them in all sorts of styles. Here is a quick look at some of the most popular types.
1. Casual: Are you looking for the perfect pair of shorts to lounge in at home? Look no further than casual shorts. These shorts are lightweight and made of fabric that allows your skin to breathe. They are especially great for Indian summers. Get them in solid colours or choose from checks, geometric prints, and even floral patterns. Brands like People and Jockey make comfortable casual shorts for everyday use.
2. Denim: Denim shorts are great for a relaxed look. While not as light as cotton shorts, denim fabric tends to be comfortable and most importantly durable. You can’t go wrong with the Wrangler Rugged Wear relaxed fit series or denim carpenter shorts.
3. Dressy: What you are looking at here are essentially cut-off chinos. These tend to be linen shorts with a structured fit. The designs are simple, while the colours tend to be pastels or neutrals. Blackberrys has a range of classy linen shorts for men. To complete your look, pair your shorts with a crisp white cotton shirt and summer loafers.
4. Sporty: These comfortable shorts tend to be of nylon and synthetic blends. As far as sports shorts go, prepare to be spoilt for choice. Fitness brands like Adidas, Nike, and Puma offer a wide range of options. The styles tend to minimalistic and less structured than other types of shorts. And chuck all your worries about price out of the window.
5. Cargo: Versatile and convenient, cargo shorts are great for outdoor activities like hiking and trekking. They come in neutral colours like olive, navy, tan, khaki or even camouflage prints and boast of extra pocket space to fit all the essentials. Cargo shorts also go by the name of three-fourths because of their length and brands such as United Colors of Benetton and Jack n Jones are known for their collection of cargo shorts.
Buy shorts for the long-haul on easy EMIs
Now that you know about the different styles of shorts, it is time for a spot of shopping. In fact, there is no need to even get out of your shorts to go to the mall. Stay in and shop online from the comfort of your couch on EMIs. Buy shorts for men on EMI at your favourite e-commerce websites like Flipkart and Amazon. Simply use the no-cost EMI card from Bajaj Finserv to finance your purchases.
Unlike credit card EMIs, the EMI card has zero interest charges and no hidden fees. The card gives you access to an instant loan. Besides, you get flexibility in your repayment and tenure options. So, you can buy your brand new shorts and repay the bill with ease. It all works out without you breaking a sweat.