Shopping online with your EMI Card? Here’s how you can manage your OTP!
With great offers and a wide range of options across categories of products, e-commerce has changed the way we shop. Today, you can buy the latest electronics and gadgets, the trendiest clothes and accessories, furniture, appliances, groceries, and a lot more at the simple click of a button!
And while you can pay for your purchase using a variety of options – EMI Card, credit card, payment wallets, and cash on delivery – it is likely that you may have faced a delay, or an incomplete transaction because of one-time password (OTP)-related issues.
But it doesn’t have to be so with the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card.
Simplify your purchases with the easy-to-use OTP
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Card is the way to pay for all your favorite products online. Not only does it come with a number of exciting benefits, it features a fast, secure way to authorize and pay for your purchases.
When you shop online with your EMI Card, you are sent a unique OTP to complete your transaction. Here’s everything you need to know about managing this OTP:
How does the OTP work?
- Select the product of your choice from any of Bajaj Finserv’s partner websites such as Amazon, Flipkart, HP, Samsung, Zodiac, and more
- Choose the tenor for No Cost EMI. When you land on the payment page, enter your EMI Card number and generate your unique OTP
- Enter the OTP you receive on your registered mobile number to complete the process.
Ensure you enter the correct OTP
- When you click on ‘generate OTP’, a unique code is sent to your mobile number registered with Bajaj Finserv
- The last 4 digits of the registered mobile number are displayed on the payment screen of every e-commerce partner so that you can make sure it is the same as the one you own
- This way, you can check if the mobile number on the screen matches your registered mobile number.
Solving any OTP-related issues
- Ideally, you will receive your OTP within 25 seconds, but any snags with the mobile phone network may delay its delivery
- The OTP expires in 10 minutes, so if you fail to enter it within that period, you may have to generate it again
- Your OTP will only be sent on a mobile number that is registered with Bajaj Finserv. If you haven’t completed the registration process yet, you can call Bajaj Finserv’s customer service on 020-39575152
- If you have registered your number but are still unable to receive the OTP, you can call on 9266622525 from the same number to get assistance.
You can enjoy the OTP feature’s quick and easy transaction process online. Experience the unlimited benefits of Bajaj Finserv’s EMI Card by using it to shop across more than 30,000 outlets, 600+ cities and 50+ categories!
If you are an existing Bajaj Finserv customer, you can apply for an EMI Card by visiting our customer portal. You can also apply for an EMI card when you purchase your favourite consumer durable, digital or lifestyle products.
Click here to learn more about Bajaj Finserv EMI Card and how you can make the most of one.
And no matter which online marketplace you prefer, the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card, is at hand to make sure you get incredible benefits including flexible tenor options, zero down payments, minimal documentation, and instant approvals.