Spruce up your wardrobe with stylish men’s trousers on no-cost EMI this Diwali
When it comes to styling, people tend to pay more attention to their shirts than to their trousers. Even the shoes get more attention than the humble pants! But remember, the styling, the material, the fit and the designs of your trousers can actually make or break your look!
And while you may think otherwise, there a number of trouser styles that need to be a part of your wardrobe. Going to the club? Or have a board meeting at work? Will you be attending a lazy Sunday brunch? Choose a pair of trousers that suits the occasion and walk in with style.
Of course, finding a great pair of trousers takes some doing. And quality does not come cheap. Very often, you may find yourself liking more than a pair of trousers but choosing fewer because of your budget. For such times, we bring you good news!
You can now buy formal trousers for men at no-cost EMI. Use any one of the many EMI options on offer, such as the EMI card from Bajaj Finserv, and take home the pair you like best! Check out some must haves below:
- Slim-fit trousers from Blackberry: Originally a casual look, the slim-fit style is now worn everywhere. After all, if you have worked so hard on your legs in the gym, you might as well flaunt them. The trendy look of the Blackberry slim-fits is wonderful. So, if an urban fit is your thing, you should absolutely buy Blackberry trousers for men on EMI.
- Plain-front trousers from Louis Philippe: For the ideal casual look, a plain-front no-pleat trouser is the best choice. It looks both graceful and laidback. Louis Philippe offers a host of lovely casual trousers. Remember that you can now buy Louis Philippe casual trousers on no-cost EMI.
- Pleated formal trousers from Peter England: Your trousers go a long way in building an impression in the professional arena. So, if you are looking for some formal trousers for men, do not compromise on choice. At Peter England, stylish men’s trousers on no-cost EMIs are abundant. They are perfect for your formal wardrobe.
- Corduroy trousers from UCB: Do you want the geeky, academic look? Team your tweed jacket with a pair of corduroy pants, and stand out from the crowd. Our favourite corduroy trousers are from United Colors of Benetton. Choose from among greys and blacks if you want to stay conventional, but if you have a more adventurous streak, you can flaunt the reds and greens as well.
- Chinos from Lee: There is something about chinos that is understated and yet very attractive. Perfect for romantic outings and dinner dates, chinos give off an air of timeless style. Lee, for one, offers a versatile range of chinos that look subtly glamorous. If you want trousers that you cannot go wrong with, opt for Lee trousers for men on no-cost EMI.
- Woollen trousers from John Players and Allen Solly: We’ll be honest with you. There are times when it is hard to choose between John Players and Allen Solly. Both brands have a pulse-racing collection of woollen trousers and we assure you, you’re going to want to buy more than one.
Revamping your trouser wardrobe cannot be easy on your pocket. So, do not try to pay for everything at once. Instead, take advantage of the myriad EMI options on offer. One option is the EMI card from Bajaj Finserv. What makes this card so cool is that you can decide for yourself how much you want to pay every month. What is more? The EMI has no added costs! So, you can shop for trousers without worrying about the price this season.