Step up your formal style with shoes on no-cost EMIs
When dressing up for a formal occasion, your shoes are one accessory that needs special attention. After all, your shoes have the power to make or break an outfit. But what do you do if your stash of formal footwear is not up to scratch? Should you be buying a large number of inexpensive formal shoes?
Well that would be a mistake. When it comes to formals for your feet, less is more. After all, your priorities here are different. Look for classic style, comfort, and durability, which would mean investing in good shoes from good brands.
Before you shudder at the thought of spending big bucks on shoes, we have some good news. With Bajaj Finserv, you can buy the best in men’s and women’s shoe styles at no-cost EMI. Check out these lists of classic formal shoes for women and men:
Formal looks for women
- Classic Pumps: Kick off your shopping spree with a pair of classic pumps. Pair them with a suit, trousers, a wrap dress, or even stylish cropped pants. Look at the big brands before choosing your go-to pair of pumps. Bata, Liberty, and Clarks all have a good range. Ignore the high price tag. You can always buy women’s formal shoes online on no-cost EMI.
- Ankle Boots: Ankle boots are back in a big way this season. Shop for a pair this Diwali and you will be set through the winter as well. Do you prefer high heels, kitten heels, or flats? Find boots in all kinds of cute styles. Dress them down with jeans or dress them up with a cute dress on date night. Clarks has a range of great ankle boots with buckles and laces. You will also find simple, classy slip-ons at various other brands. Buy any or all these women’s formal shoes with no-cost EMI.
- Nude Heels: When in doubt, go nude with your heels! They go with outfits of every colour. Besides, you can pair them with denims, saris, and dresses. Choose either a round toe or a peep toe. Or buy both. You will fall in love with them anyway.
- Statement Heels: When shopping for statement heels, go as dramatic as you like. Choose from among vibrant colours that pop. Look at funky statement prints or heels with studs and rhinestones. The aim is to stand out from the crowd with this eyeball-grabbing pair.
Formal looks for men
- The Oxford: Oxford brogues are a classic in the men’s section. They look best when paired with a suit. But they also work with a dark pair of jeans. Get smart Oxford shoes from brands like Bata, Liberty, or Action on no-cost EMI. Or check out something pricier from Hush Puppies or United Colors of Benetton. Do not let the price tag be a hindrance. You can always buy men’s formal shoes at best price on EMI.
- Loafers: Loafers are slip-ons without buckles or laces. They work with formal trousers as well as comfortable chinos and are very versatile. Need smart loafers to pair with a suit? Check out brands like Lee Cooper, Ruosh, Arrow, and Le Costa. Do not let a limited budget stop you from buying the best. After all, you can buy Lee Cooper formal shoes on EMI now.
- Dress boots: These are ankle-length and slim, with a slight heel and a snug fit. Get a dress boot in black if you want to play it safe. The deep brown versions look less formal, but work well with dark jeans and chinos. Red Tape has some great pairs of dress boots. Remember, you can buy Red Tape formal shoes with an EMI card from Bajaj Finserv.
Great formal shoes do not come cheap. But with no-cost EMIs, you can buy the best for yourself. Bajaj Finserv’s EMI card will have you stepping out in style. A swipe of the card brings you a quick loan with zero hidden charges and no interest fees. All that remains is for you to choose your preferred repayment options. Putting your best foot forward has never been easier!