Buying fitness gadgets have become a trend these days. More and more people are opting for a healthier lifestyle today. So, these gadgets are on everyone’s must-have lists. But they are expensive. Even a while back, many people thought twice before making these purchases. The large price tags were an issue. Thanks to EMI options, these gadgets are available to everyone today.
Best Fitness Gadgets
- Smart Watches: From counting the number of steps you run to the number of crunches you do at the gym, a smart watch can be a great fitness coach. It can even keep a tab on the hours you spend sleeping. Smart watches, not surprisingly, rank high on the best fitness gadgets 2016 list.
- Sportiiiis Head Up Display: This is a great device for people who love cycling. Strap it on to your sunglasses to get info on your heartbeat, paddle count, and more. There is no need to look down at any device. The Sportiiiis, through a voice relay system, gently speaks into your ears.
- HAPIfork: The HAPIfork is a great fitness device. It looks and acts like a fork, but the moment you start eating too fast, it begins to vibrate. This helps you to keep your food intake and pace in check.
- Umoro One: The Umoro One helps you to instantly make and consume a protein shake at the end of a workout session. The gadget looks like a flask. It has a powerful button that instantly mixes the right amount of protein shake just for you.
- Sensoria Smart Sock: This wonderful device takes care of your ankles. It tells you how you are running and what your pressure points are experiencing. The sock is a gadget, but you can clean it like a regular sock.
Buy fitness equipment through Bajaj Finserv EMI card
You can buy these fitness gadgets online. If you feel they are too expensive, try using an EMI card. The EMI card from Bajaj Finserv is particularly helpful. The card is a pre-approved loan that you can use to buy the gadgets online. You can pay the dues off in easy instalments.
Is the EMI Card Expensive?
No, in fact it is more economical to shop with the EMI card. This is because the card allows you to buy now and pay later. Thereby, it protects your funds from taking a sudden nosedive. You can choose from some very attractive EMI schedules. Make the payment as per your convenience. Using Bajaj Finserv’s EMI card is a better option than using a credit card. That is because the latter charges a huge interest, which may hurt your finances quite a bit.
How to Get An EMI Card from Bajaj Finserv
Getting Bajaj Finserv’s EMI card is easier than you thought. All you have to do is visit a partner outlet or the company’s website and submit an ID proof and a photograph. Your card will be issued immediately. Begin shopping for your fitness products right away at all the partner outlets.
You can use the EMI Card to buy fitness gadgets and other products from Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal and get great deals on your purchase.