It is the festive season and time to indulge. But not just on food and clothes. Is a home revamp on the cards for you in the coming months? If so, then start now. Upgrade your living room with a brand new LED TV of your choice. Have budget constraints? There is no need to deprive yourself. The smart new EMI Card could help you finance the purchase.
Here are our recommendations on the top five budget LED TVs to fit your budget and your home:
1. Samsung 24H4003 24-inch HD Ready LED TV: Experience enhanced picture quality with Samsung’s Color Enhancer Plus technology and HyperReal Engine. Are you a fan of action movies? Get ready to enjoy them even more thanks to the clear motion rate of 100 Hz.
2. Mitashi MiE028v12F 27.5-inch HD Ready LED TV: Are you in the market for an energy-saving TV? Perhaps a model that offers wide viewing and HD? If so, this may be the one for you! Mitashi comes with a High Dynamic Contrast Ratio. As a result, you get sharp images and vivid colours. It runs on low power, which means you save on electricity bills as well.
3. LG 28LF515A 28-inch HD Ready LED TV: Looking for something bigger on a budget? This 28-inch LG comes with an array of features to impress. The LED backlighting display and Triple XD Engine promise greater colour, contrast, and clarity. It also comes with games for when you are bored with the regular TV shows. This LG TV has protection from summer heat, humidity, dust, and lightning. It even works safely without a stabilizer.
4. Philips 29PFL4738 28-inch HD Ready LED TV: This TV has a 28-inch display and a speaker output of 16 watts. The TV comes with incredible surround sound that immerses you in the viewing experience. It has a perfect motion rate of 120 Hz, which gives intense clarity of images. The Dynamic Contrast and Pixel Precise HD technologies guarantee sharp images every time you switch on the TV.
5. Sony KLV-29P423D 29-inch HD Ready LED TV: This Sony TV has an impressive 29-inch display, a 20-watt speaker output, and a 178-degree viewing angle. It is built to impress even a fussy shopper. Enjoy the assurance of Sony X-Protection Pro. This protects your TV from power surges, unstable electricity, and humidity. It also stores up to 30 FM channels that you can switch to at any time.
Financing your Purchase
While this is a great time to get great deals, you might still have money constraints. After all, you will shop for more than just TVs. So, how can you shop without getting into heavy debt? That is simple. Just use an EMI Card. You can buy your TV and pay it off in equated monthly instalments (EMIs). The difference from other EMI plans is the complete absence of interest rates, processing fees, and other charges.
The first thing to do is walk into a Bajaj Finserv partner store. Then, choose your TV, swipe your EMI Card, and walk out with your purchase. You can even use it to shop online on Flipkart, Amazon, or Snapdeal.
Do you want to get an EMI Card? Just meet a Bajaj Finserv representative at a partner store. Fill up a form, provide some basic documents, and get your card. It happens in just a matter of minutes.