Say goodbye to the idiot box. The Smart TV is here! The newest kid on the tech block is invading homes across the country. As the good old TV set undergoes a makeover, your viewing experience is set to transform as well. The new Smart TVs are high on tech and viewing. You might be keeping your distance because of the price, but there are budget options too. In fact, if you want to keep some money in the bank, smart EMI options could help with the funding.
How smart is a Smart TV?
The Smart TV is digital television with an internet connection. You can still watch TV as you used to, but you can also do a whole lot more. Listen to all the latest music online through the TV set. Unwind after work with videos on YouTube. If you are a gamer, you can play all your favourite games on it. Want more? You can even surf the Internet right from your TV screen. Check your social media feed on your brand new smart TV.
You may think a TV that lets you do so much would come with a hefty price tag. Truth be told, the top-end models are pricey. But there are also several affordable smart TV options nowadays. You may want to check out some of them:
- Panasonic TH-32DS500D Smart LED TV: Thanks to the IPS LED Super Bright feature, the pictures are crisp and you get a wide viewing angle. The pocket pinch is low at Rs 24,000.
- Videocon 101-cm Full HD TV: The MRP is nearly Rs 36,000, but you can get it for less than Rs 32,000. This smart option offers a full HD screen, great resolution, and a 178-degree viewing angle.
- Micromax Canvas 32-inch Smart LED TV: This is another great buy for just under Rs 20,000. It offers wireless control, a range of pre-loaded apps, and a projection feature, among lots of other things.
- LG 32LH576D: At Rs 29,900, you get a 32-inch screen and a premium viewing experience. The Advanced Magic Remote adds to your smart TV experience and lets you connect to other devices as well.
- SONY BRAVIA KDL-43W750D 43″: Depending on where you shop, you can get this 43-inch smart option for just under Rs 50,000. It comes with an electronic programme guide, BRAVIA sync, USB Play, and a whole lot more.
If your TV is smart, why should your finance plan lag behind? Bajaj Finserv’s EMI Card lets you buy your Smart TV at a swipe. Each swipe gives you instant access to a pre-approved loan equal to the bill amount. You pay no extra interest or processing fee. The next step is to pick a repayment tenure that works for you. Then repay the amount through equated monthly instalments (EMIs). In fact, you can even foreclose the loan at no extra charge.
What happens if you do not have an EMI Card? The process to get one is easy. Just walk into one of Bajaj Finserv’s partner outlets and meet their representative. Fill up a form and submit a few basic documents. You will get the card then and there. So, swipe it and walk away with your valued possession. You could even shop on sites like Flipkart, Snapdeal, and Amazon. Bajaj has tie-ups with them as well.
Finally, bring home the brand new TV and set it up. Then kick back, relax, order in, and enjoy the smart experience.