The best 4G phones to buy this Super EMI Festival
Not only has 4G brought a whole new experience with faster streaming and downloads, but also made video calling with family, friends and work colleagues a breeze! If you don’t have a 4G compatible smartphone yet and are looking to upgrade to the latest model, we’ve brought you a list of the 5 best 4G phones that promise to keep you updated.
- Google Pixel: The latest in the advanced line-up of smartphones from Google is the Pixel. With a list of enviable features, this smartphone runs on the latest 7.1 Android OS and comes with a 4GB RAM that is sure to make your fingers fly. Pitched to be the latest in camera phones too, it has a 12.3MP primary camera and an 8MP front camera that will give both photographers and selfie fans a thrill. Other features include a powerful 2770mAh battery, proximity and an ambient light sensor, gyroscope, accelerometer, barometer and compass magnetometer. Think about this one because it could turn out to be one of the best camera phones on no cost EMI.
- Apple iPhone 7: The latest from the Apple kitty, the iPhone7 is sure to give selfie enthusiasts an added joy now that it boasts of a 7MP front camera. Capturing poignant memories was always a pleasure on an iPhone, and that will become more appealing with a 12MP rear camera. Armed with the latest A10 Fusion processor, this phone comes with a 2 GB RAM and 32GB internal memory. This beauty is set to wow you with its full HD video viewing, whether it is movies or games. At 138g, it is lighter than most phones available today. You may want to try the new wireless headphones that come with it for the best experience.
- HTC Desire 10 Pro: Available in a 5.5-inch touchscreen and powered by a 1.8GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor, this phone is one of the best 4G smartphones on EMI available today. Weighing 165g, it has a slim and stylish all-metal body featuring one of the best optical image stabilizations with its 20MP primary camera and 13MP front camera. The 3GB RAM ensures that your apps run fast and you multitask better than before. The 3000 mAh battery lasts longer than a day and charges nearly 50% within 30 minutes.
- Xiaomi Mi 5 S Plus: Not only is this 4G smartphone beautiful with its slim 129g 3D glass body, but it is also amped up with a 2.35 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor with 4 GB RAM. Available with 64 GB internal storage, it boasts a 5.7-inch screen with a 13MP primary and a 4MP front camera for a better photo experience. Supported by a long-lasting 3800 mAh battery, this one is worthy of the title of the best Android phone at no cost EMI.
- LG G5: With a sensual design and stunning display, this 4G smartphone offers mods for a better camera and battery experience. Its 16MP primary camera and 8MP secondary camera are a treat for photo aficionados while the Corning Gorilla Glass offers protection to the bright and dazzling screen. This hybrid dual SIM phone is powered by Android 6.1 OS with 4 GB RAM and 32GB internal storage, which may be expanded up to 200 GB.
Whether its one of these or the latest models from the stables of Lenovo, Samsung, OnePlus, Motorola, Sony, BlackBerry, Gionee, Lava or Micromax, you can now buy the best 4G smartphones on EMI. Purchase your 4G phone during the Super EMI Festival between 9th December to 19th December and enjoy the lowest EMIs.
Simply swipe your Bajaj Finserv EMI card online or in retail stores and avail this exciting offer. Don’t have the EMI Card? No worries. Simply walk into one of our partner retailer and get instant approval.