The Best Electronics Now Made Affordable on Easy EMIs
With her younger sister getting married in two months’ time, Neha Juneja, an HR professional based in Delhi, had the most wonderdul idea: gifting the newly weds home electronics. From an LED TV to a music system and home theatre, from an AC to a microwave oven, from a washing machine to a dishwasher, Neha wanted to put together a lavish wedding gift set for her sister and brother-in-law.
But home electronics can be quite expensive, and though Neha aspired to buy multiple gifts for her sister’s new home, she had a limited monthly budget and savings to dip into. To top it off, demonetization had hit the country hard, and there were many a days when Neha would find herself strapped for cash. That’s when one of her friends, Ritu, came up with a solution to her problem. She advised Neha to sign up for a Bajaj Finserv EMI Card, and buy all that she wanted to gift her sister on low and easy EMIs.
By not charging any interest, offering multiple tenure options and making the purchase process super easy for Neha, the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card seemed like a boon. Neha applied for it right away and shopped for home electronics from over 30,000 retailers, both offline and online—enjoying more discounts and special offers with EMI card—to put together a great wedding gift for her sister.
On the big day, her sister’s happiness on seeing these gifts added to her own, and Neha knew that she’d made the right decision in signing up for the EMI Card. She even bought something for herself with the EMI Card: her dream laptop was finally in her hands after months of window shopping!
Want to buy cutting-edge electronics on easy monthly installments just like Neha? Here’s a closer look at why you should choose the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card:
• Completely Affordable: The EMI Card offered Neha an interest-free loan, which meant that the EMIs were affordable enough for her to pay from her salary. The signing up fee of Rs.399 was economical too!
• No Foreclosure Penalties: Unlike other EMI schemes that penalise customers for pre-payment, the EMI card allowed early payments. Neha could make up to six prepayments of any amount in a year at no extra cost.
• Instalments in Different Tenures: When availing herself of EMI purchases with the EMI Card, Neha could choose to make her payments in tenures that were comfortable to her.
• Easy Process: In order to apply for the EMI Card, all she had to do was walk into one of the Bajaj Finserv partner stores and get instant approval on her EMI purchase.
• Nominal Documents Required: For her EMI Card, Neha was required to submit an address proof, a government-approved photo ID, a photo, a cancelled cheque and any credit-related document like her salary slip.
• Convenient to Use: The EMI Card offered Neha the same convenience as a credit card—minus the extra interest or large debt of the latter. When paying for her EMI purchase, all Neha was required to do was enter the card details and submit the one-time password for verification.
• Offering 30,000+ Retailers Across 300+ Cities: Her Bajaj Finserv EMI Card allowed Neha a pre-approved loan amount, which she could use in a single transaction or in small amounts as per her needs at any of Bajaj Finserv’s 30,000+ partner stores across India. From big brands to local retailers, from retail stores like Reliance Digital to online shopping sites like Flipkart or Amazon, Neha could shop anywhere and everywhere across 300 Indian cities!
Do you also want to buy your dream electronics in this cashless economy? Choose the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card and become a part of a network including more than 7 million happy members! Find out more here: