Why Should You Choose A Loan For Chartered Accountants
A loan for chartered accountants is customised to suit the needs of a practicing or consultant CA. It covers a suite of four loans and offers easy eligibility. Once sanctioned, you can use this loan as per your discretion and enjoy a line of credit facility and online account access. The interest rates of the CA loan are nominal, making EMIs affordable.
Here is a closer look at how a loan for chartered accountants works:
It Provides You A Choice Between Four Loans
- This loan covers a gamut of four loans namely, home loan, business loan, loan against property and personal loan.
- These loans can be used for a range of various purposes. For example, a CA seeking to purchase a second home can opt for a home loan for chartered accountants to finance this decision.
- Some loans within the suite come with value-added services like a property search, property dossier and insurance services. This enhances their value further.
It Has A High Loan Amount
- Depending on which loan you choose, you can get access to a high loan amount. For example, a home loan for chartered accountants gives you access to Rs.3 crore.
- Also, once the loan is sanctioned, there is no restriction on how you use it.
It Has A Line Of Credit Facility
- As a part of the flexi loan scheme you are offered a line of credit. This allows you to make multiple withdrawals as per your convenience from a sanctioned credit line for a specific tenor.
- Its USP is that you only have to pay interest over the amount that you use, so you can manage your finances better. Secondly, your EMIs consist of only the interest component, and the principal is payable at the end of the tenor. This helps you manage your cash flow with ease.
It Offers You Flexible Tenor
- These loans have a flexible tenor. As a borrower, you can easily choose a tenor that is most suitable to you. For example, a personal loan for chartered accountants is can be repaid within 12 to 60 months.
- Those that seek to clear their loan faster by making few interest payments can opt for a short tenor.
- On the other hand, those seeking to pay low EMIs over a long period of time can choose a longer tenor.
It Gives You Pre-Approved Offers
- If you are an existing customer with the lender, applying for the loan is even simpler. This is because most providers extend pre-approved offers to their customers.
- This means that you don’t have to go through the entire application process from scratch. You are only required to furbish select details, hence, the loan is offered to you on a pre-approved basis.
It Has An Online And Offline Application Procedure
- You can apply for this loan online or offline depending on your convenience and preference.
- The loan features a four-step online application procedure that approves the loan in 24 hours and disburses it within 48 hours.
- The offline procedure involves sending an SMS to the lender to initiate the application process.
It Provides Easy Online Access To Your Account
- The loan comes with easy online access. This feature lets you access all your loan-related details online.
- Enter your user ID and password and view details like interest statements and loan balance.
These are few ways in which a loan for chartered accountants works. If you want to gain from these features apply for a Bajaj Finserv Loan for Chartered Accountants. You can benefit from nominal interest rates, a credit line and instant approval.